“A very creative menu!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here for dinner based on the recommendation of our B & B host and we were not disappointed. The menu was very creative. My starter consisted of puff pastry with langoustines and morels, while my husband had the sweetbreads terrine. For main dishes, both of us had the salmon, scallops and polenta dish with chanterelle mushrooms. All of it was delicious! Make a reservation!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Madame is the sinature of this restaurant. Its very busy very friendly and the food is alwys delicious

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from the place where we were staying. I liked the fact that they had a very short menu, well four very short menus to be precise. Each had a few choices so, to my way of thinking, the food was going to be good. We really enjoyed our choices. The house white wine was very good too. Staff were great and coped well with my limited French. Highly recommended. Only interesting point is that this place and the one we went to the previous night do not accept credit cards.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is a local and perfect typical restaurant. Food is fresh and the menu changes according to products found at the market by the cook! Very reasonable price for the quality served.... You can go without any problem

1  Thank phumbert
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

On a Monday night all the better restaurants were closed or fully booked so we tried here. I had the 17 Euro menu which was not at all bad, but my wife unfortunately chose the 39 Euro Special Truffle Menu ! She found every on of the four courses very unappetising indeed and barely ate anything. Staff were not interested. Wine at 19 Euros was awful and I had to walk down town to get cash from a cash machine to pay the bill. We will not be back.