My wife and I just returned from a 2 night stay at Hidden Beach. This was a buisness/pleasure trip as my wife is a travel agent and we went to see a few resorts in the Riviera Maya area. I have read several bad trip reports on this site about Hidden Beach and for the life of me cannot understand why anyone would have had a bad experience at this resort. I understand everyone's experience is unique to there trip but we have stayed at many resorts throughout the caribbean, mexico and all points inbetween. On our first impression being shown the grounds..my wife's first comment was how beautiful the resort was. Next being shown the beach, pool, restaurant and our room we could only comment on how stunningly beautiful this resort was. The rooms are immaculate and the mini-bar well stocked and refilled everyday. The only down side in the room was shower water temp(it fluctuated as you showered) Yes they only have 1 restaurant but let me say this. I'm a foodie and the culinary experience at Hidden Beach is top notch gourmet. If you want to further your culinary experience you can dine next door at El Dorado Seaside Suites(you must wear cloths) We ate next door and the food was as equally satisfying as at Hidden Beach. Now for the best part of our stay...The people...On our first venture down to the pool..several couples came up and introduced themselves to us and we made many friends while staying there and plan on meeting up with them on future stays there. The staff is what makes Hidden Beach stand out even further...From the waiters..Jesus and Angel to the bartender..Hiram and to last but not least Esperanza! They meet you once and they instantly remember your names for the rest of your trip and they go well above and beyond to accomadate you during your stay. Would we stay here again?? ABSOLUTLY!!!..We are already trying to plan our next stay and this time it will be for 1 week! I would also like to throw out a shout out to Oscar...He is in charge of pretty much everything at Hidden Beach as he works endlessly to ensure you have a pleasurable stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel