This is great resort, but a few small things could make it better. Staff is very accommodating and friendly and you will never go thirsty. Breakfast and the early afternoon buffet was pretty decent. The buffet foods are different for each day of the week. The 4pm volley ball each afternoon was something to look forward to. Ingrid one of the activities staff was great at motivating people to get up and play. The other guy was also good, but don't remember his name. Got to love rule #7. The freedom of nakedness is great, just take your bra or shorts off and get it over with the first day and you'll enjoy the rest of your stay much more. They people all shapes and sizes, you don't need to have a hollywood body.
They are a lot of bugs on the beach and it is very rocky. You can get your feet wet, but not swim out like some other beach resorts. If your not bothered about this then the covered beds on the beach allow you to just read you book in the shade of the sun. Room service was good however when I ordered food I found ants raiding my table for my cake as I eat my main meal which was rather annoying. If you don't plan on eating in your room this shouldn't be a problem.
My AC was covered in ice in my room causing the AC to stop working. I called for service and it took about 2 hours of waiting in my room for it to be fixed. Not bad repair time, but it was an inconvenience and no one offered any kind of apology.
Overall I would go back, but only because I enjoy the warmth of the sun on my entire body without being restricted by clothing. The only annoyances are minor and overall it's a nice resort. You could always stay next door in Eldorado Seaside which is also very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel