This was our first time going to a clothing optional resort and I know we will definitely be back. We went to celebrate our 25th anninversary and it was great. We started with a private direct ride to the resort with lomas travel. They are very courteous and professional and I would definitely recommend this. We were
greeted immediately at the resort and shown to our swim up suite. A very nice room but a little small, but because of all the fun outside of the room, we didn't spend much time there. As I mentioned, we were first time nudists, but once we got there and saw everyone outside body painting and having fun, we couldn't help but shed our clothes and go out to join them. We made more friends that week than I think I can even remember. Everyone is very friendly and I hope to see them again sometime.
The staff is excellent. After you order your first drink you won't have to tell the bartender again until you sample another of therir many specialty drinks.
The entire staff is there for you and once they learn your name you will immediately feel like you belong. The food is good. We did not sample the food ar Eldorado, as we found we didn't want to leave our resort. I think next time we will just to add some variety to the meals. Breakfast is great. Lunch by the pool will spoil you, and the daily chef's specials are something to look forward to every night.
The activities by the pool are fun and there is no pressure if you want to just enjoy the sun and the quiet. But try to get involved if you go, as I believe you will have much more fun. I don't think I have ever played more pool volley ball in my life (and ask about rule # 7)
The night life at the disco was also a good time. Check the website ahead of your trip to plan for the dress up nights as this will add a little more fun to your stay.
As I said we will be back because we liked the fact the size of the resort was just what we wanted. We hope to see our new friends again sometime.... Jeff, Kris, Dan, Polly, Steve, Gary, Charlie, Sheri, Carol, Cathy Alice and all the others I can't remember at this minute but already miss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the only luxurious all-inclusive nudist resort in the Mexican Caribbean. Consisting of 42 beachfront suites, it is a secluded adults only property, perfect for couples and singles alike. Located just one hour and a half south of Cancun Airport, Hidden Beach Resort lies on a stretch of white sand beach offering spectacular views of the Mexican Caribbean sea. Hidden Beach blends signature services such as personalized check-in with a welcome glass of champagne or the exclusive concierge service with charming architecture to create an atmosphere of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Expedia so you can book your Hidden Beach Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club Hotel Riviera Maya
- Hidden Beach Mexico
- Hidden Beach Hotel Au Naturel