Trevi Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Il Borgo della Marinella(Campora San Giovanni)
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Marechiaro(Campora San Giovanni)
Average 3/5
  • Restaurant
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Village La Principessa(Campora San Giovanni)
Great 4.5/5
Villaggio Tamerice(Marina di Nocera Terinese)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We arrived mid May to find no one in the gatehouse, and the hotel doors locked. Our taxi driver called the emergency hotel number and a construction worker who was moving sand on the beach let us in to wait for the manager to arrive by car who said he didn't know we were coming. I had paid in full prior to leaving for Italy. Trevi Village is 7 km from Amantea, and does not start up til June 15th we found out - the hard way!!. The pool was being filled, there was a large front end loader moving sand all day on the beach - beep beep beep - from 6:45 am to 8 at night ( they called this beach service - and put two chairs out for us- or maybe it was the towels) The manager's solution when we couldnt' find a restaurant open, or any stores,and were hungry and thirsty was to tell us to go to the airport at Lameztia and rent a car, only an hour and a half away by train. Hmm, then he blamed the travel agency. TERRIBLE Customer service - the worst we have ever exerienced in all our years of travel. This is such a beautiful spot, but isolated with absolutely no services in the off season. You do get a room,and it is cleaned every day. We thought we were going to a full service resort, the ad says restaurant, store, bar, pool, and activities. Good thing we had taken the name and number of the taxi driver, so we could go to a grocery store and buy buns and cold meats - no microwave, no coffee machine, there was an empty bar fridge, but not even a bottle of water. Unforgettable experience, and we checked out after 3 nights - I mean who wants to eat sandwiches 3 times a day on their special Italian anniversary holiday? The locals in Amantea were horrified, since they could really use the work - and we had money to spend on good meals and wine, entertainment and extras. Oh yes, great hot weather and no air conditioning til June 15th! We found a great place with wonderful service somewhere else. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses!

Room Tip: Dont' go in the off season. And certainly don't go there without a car - it is on a busy road/highway, and traffic is heavy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Our travel agent recommended Trevi Village & I'm glad she did. The beaches are amazing, and I would be hard pressed to find a place with more professionally supervised organized programs for the kids. Relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. The food buffets are varied and reasonable prices and for us the entertainment was a lot of fun. They even have stage entertainment for the kids in which they are encouraged to participate. I could not give it a 5 due to language problems (the translations are sketchy) and also the room is smaller than expected by North American standards.
That being said I would go back to relax & soak up the sun. By the way my husband & I had no kids with us but loved the atmosphere there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I agree with one of the earlier posts in saying people are treated like 2nd class citizens. We had 3 big bags and had to cart them to our room ourselves, as the front desk guy walked ahead of us. The manager indicated there was a restaurant, but we were not allowed to eat there. The bar only has appetizers, so that left us with no dining options. The young desk guy finally had us seated in the restaurant, but we were put in the far corner away from everyone else. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone, not even an enemy.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank liverbritts
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My first impresion was that the resort seemed great. Although it's hard to get there without car (there is probably no local bus from Amantea between 2 and 8 pm!), the complex is worth recommending and the prices are very reasonable (using the coupon from hotels.com, I paid 30 euros for a night in a double room). The room was quite spacious and very clean and so was the bathroom. There is a beautiful garden surrounding the complex. The only disadvantage I can mention is a restaurant. I and my husband were too tired to search for any place in the city to have a dinner, so we went to a la carte restaurant. There was no menu, the waiter just came and told us what they were serving. It would not be so bad, if he spoke ANY English. It's just unbelievable to work in a tourist branch and do not now even the bacics of that language... We even did not not know what we had ordered, not mentioning the mystery of prices. The dishes were not spectacular and the portions were VERY small. If you don't want to leave the restaurant still being hungry, you better order 3 disher (each one cost 10 euro at the end of May 2012 as it turned out later) - primo, secondo and salad. Summing up, I think it's better to find any other (cheaper and more traditional) place to have a meal, but still - the hotel itself is just faultless.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monika W
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I think it would be difficult to find anything as nice at comparable price. We "bumped" into Trevi Village 4 years ago when we only had 2 days left. In 2012 we returned in April/May for a much longer stay. Because we are still in low season we paid a measly 39 euros for a cabana not facing the beach and 49 euros for one facing the beach. By contrast after 3 weeks of b&bs the LOWEST that we had paid was 50 euros per night and only once did we have accommodations that came anywhere near Trevi Village (and for 70 euros).
Great rooms, individual patio and garden, drying rack, tv, fridge and wifi in main area. Pretty decent breakfast and a very nice beach with lots of chairs etc.
I would recommend Trevi Village to anyone.

Room Tip: Get a cabana faccing the ocean. The extra 10 euros (off season) is worth it just to be able to watch the sunset from your room and to let the surf lull you to sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple