The Cordeillan-Bages is a superb location to take a break from the world. The staff is very accommodating and can book last minute reservations for you at local wineries and restaurants as the hotel owner also owns most of Bages Village. The pool and spa are set back in an area that allows for long leisurely afternoons in preparation for dining at the hotel's phenomenal restaurant. Do take a walk up the street to visit the wineries and shops that are also affiliated with the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone heading to Pauillac.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the route of the châteaux, close to Château Lynch-Bages, grand cru classé of Pauillac, this 17th century charterhouse invites you to discover true art de vivre. Around a garden, the bright guestrooms with their muted, timeless décor, the pool, the sauna and the terraces near the vineyards create a haven of well-being. In the dining room, Chef Julien Lefebvre refines the products of the South West and proposes a delightful dialogue between a contemporary cuisine and the Bordeaux grand crus. Visits to châteaux, tasting classes, elaboration of own wine, strolling with the family in the village... Share the savoir-vivre of Epicurean Médoc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau Cordeillan-Bages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Cordeillan-Bages Hotel Pauillac
- Chateau Cordeillan Bages Pauillac