The property is fabulous. It has all the ingredients to make a great luxury hotel in the french wine countryside including the architecture and the service but is lacking the final touch of the interior design found to be overly simplistic. Still this would surely be a hotel I would visit again with an adjustment of expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the route of the châteaux, close to Château Lynch-Bages, grand cru classé of Pauillac, this 17th century charterhouse invites you to discover true art de vivre. Around a garden, the bright guestrooms with their muted, timeless décor, the pool, the sauna and the terraces near the vineyards create a haven of well-being. In the dining room, Chef refines the products of the South West and proposes a delightful dialogue between a contemporary cuisine and the Bordeaux grand crus. Visits to châteaux, tasting classes, elaboration of own wine, strolling with the family in the village... Share the savoir-vivre of Epicurean Médoc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau Cordeillan-Bages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Cordeillan-Bages Hotel Pauillac
- Chateau Cordeillan Bages Pauillac