Stayed for a weekend break.
Very relaxed atmosphere.
Breakfast was high quality and do ask for fried bread with the full English.
The dinner menu wasn't extensive but enough choice for everyone and Jose is happy to ask the chef to adapt to personal preference and dietary restrictions.
The hotel is on a road which is very busy during the day but at night this changes so sleep (even in bedrooms at the front of the hotel) is fine.
Could do with a real lounge area as apart from the restaurant there are only tables in the bar area and it all feels a little too tight.
The outside courtyard is nice but has to be shared with smokers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halford Bridge Inn is a 16th century coaching inn. Once known as 'The Bell', the name was change happened in the 1980's. It was renamed after the Roman Bridge 100 years down from the inn. Still to this day the original bridge still exists and so does the inn, offering bed & breakfast as well as a cosy pub classic meal to a unique dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Halford Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halford Bridge Hotel Halford
- Halford Bridge Inn Warwickshire