Finally made our return visit to GOE after an initial trip in June 2009. As usual, everything was perfect. Helena and Bobby are the greatest hosts, and Magali and Lisa are wonderful as well. To us they are like family, and it was great to see them again. The only sad part was that we booked late, so only three nights were availablle - not anywhere near enough. We hope to come back for a week next time. All I can say is that if you are considering staying here, go ahead and book it - you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte, Bocas Del Toro