The gardens are beautiful and the fact that there are kayaks you can take out, or jump off the back deck to go swimming are amazing! But, if you come back to the hotel late your water taxi fare is going to be $25. Every trip back and forth (the hotel covers one a day) will be $25. And it is far away from the main island. The food was expensive and mediocre, but the host was wonderful. He does have a refrigerator full of drinks you can purchase. The room was nice, clean, comfortable, etc. He had standing fans to help cool you off in the moist, warm Bocas air. The best part though is having your own island. I would go back, but be aware of the hidden cost of getting back and forth. Oh, and the owner has a very large dog, so if you aren't a fan, keep that in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte, Bocas Del Toro