We stayed here for 2 nights in march in the suite.
On arrival we were shown our room, a nice suite with a balcony overlooking the water. Good sized room and bathroom.
Dinner was lovely. A BBQ of prawn skewers with chicken as an alternative. Kipp the owner cooked it himself and we spent the evening chatting to him and other guests. Very friendly and interesting people.
Breakfast lunch and dinners here are great and the help yourself drinks fridge is a nice touch
They arranged a good and reasonable priced tour of the bat caves and visit to indigenous tribe for us which was only 25 usd each. We spent our other day just relaxing and using the free kayaks
I would thoroughly recommend garden of eden to anyone looking for a quiet friendly place. Price was a little high when compared with others locally but otherwise a top place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte, Bocas Del Toro