Very beautiful secluded small resort. It is very secluded and you need to hire a private water taxi which can get expensive if you are moving around a lot. We spent 3 nights there and enjoyed it very much. We had the most beautiful view out on our little deck of the back dock , the water and the jungle. We saw dolphins jumping all the time. The food was really good, the staff were really great and the resident dog was awesome. I loved how when you jumped in the water no matter where he was on site he would come running and jump in with you. We were also very lucky when we went that the other two small groups were great and friendly and we had a great time hanging out with them. Very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte, Bocas Del Toro