5 days of bliss in September on our honeymoon. Picture perfect views. Well-designed. Excellent hosts and staff that anticipate and meet your needs. So many wonderful little things: perfect mood music, clean, exotic gardens, interesting decor. A luxurious place to relax. I agree with all the complimentary reviews.
Best memories: a night of giggling with the owners and staff; skinny dipping in the pool by moonlight (yes, you can wear clothes and we did except for this swim). Worst part: leaving!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small private island Bed and Breakfast located in a tropical setting of Bocas Del Toro, Panama. The resort offers a swimming pool, kayaks, snorkeling, game room with pool table, restaurant and bar. Don't go to the Caribbean to just rent a room, come here where you can rent an island. We can accommodate up to 10 adults comfortably. Sorry no guests under 18 yrs of age. Close enough to Bocas to shop yet far enough to be as private as you want to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Garden of Eden Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Of Eden Hotel Isla Solarte
- Hotel Garden Of Eden
- Garden Of Eden Inn Panama/Isla Solarte, Bocas Del Toro