The title says it all -- it couldn't have been better.
We were a group of six, spread across three rooms and couldn't have had a better time.
Dive staff were fantastic, as were bar/restaurant/room staff.
You're not going to a 5* luxury resort, but you know that when you book here. The rooms are on the basic side, but you don't need much more than a clean bed and a decent shower.
The food in the restaurant is good, (there are plenty of options along the beach too) and the bar is open late.
Oh, and the thresher sharks are UNBELIEVABLE! We dived with them on three mornings out of four, and saw them each time.
No complaints here -- just recommendations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island