Giving this resort a 5!! 1st is for their staffs hospitality and great service to their guest. :) 2nd although the location is quite far its all worth it, great view and the beach is a picture of paradise. 3rd cleanliness of their rooms , though having a salt water in your bathroom is not ok. :( 4th price is very very affordable and you get all services and accommodations that you can get to a expensive resort not to say they have a wonderful staffs and crew that will make your day shine bright like their smiles. :) 5th Food from their restaurant is affordable and delicious!!! Don't leave without trying their beef tapa and their four season juice!! ;) all in all giving 5 though i only gave 4 for the location and rooms the other selections are beyond 5. ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are thinking of diving or staying in Malapascua consider us your first choice. We have everything you need for a relaxing, exciting, enjoyable stay with first class facilities and service. Exotic is the pioneer dive resort on Malapascua. The first dive shop to open on the island in 1998, Exotic has grown over the years and is now the leading dive resort on the island, without compromising its original laid-back charm and outstanding service. Our continued expansion is a result of our customer’s loyalty and desire to revisit and share their Exotic experience with others. Why not come and see what brings people back to us year after year? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive And Beach Resort
- Malapascua Exotic Island Dive & Beach Hotel Malapascua Island