Came here alone in June and stayed for 2 days. Its the best place to stay on malapascua honestly because of the price, location and quality of room. paid 600php a night for a private 2 bed room that comes with private toilet and also brekkie. It is an affordable place to stay yet has the beach front and very near to the dive shops as well so i dont have to carry my gear too far out. Love our clean the room is. It was low season for tourists but that was ok. Glad to see that everyone is moving on from typhoon haiyan. Hope that more travellers will come even during low season. It is a great place to relax and chill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful little beach resort (BIR name is AABANA Beach & Watersport Resort Malapascua) on the peaceful east side of the Bounty Beach, Malapascua. Fantastic priceworthy solid cottages with air con, Sat-TV, value safe, warm water shower, refrigerator, big terrace, WiFi internet connection. White sand clean, well-maintained beach. Still under construction but fully operating, friendly service and best price / value ratio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your AABANA Beach & Watersport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mike & Diose`s Beach Cottage Hotel Malapascua Island
- Mike And Diose`s Beach Cottage