A very nice hotel on a gorgeous island! If you look for a 100% relaxing place, Malapascua Island is the spot! Crystal water, sandy beaches, not crowded, relaxing atmosphere are all you'll find there!
Ocean Vida is new! New rooms were being built when we were there, but the noise did not bother us at all. The guys worked during the day and we were not at the hotel, of course! Malapascua is tiny, we walked around the whole island in a day, stopping on some wild and empty beaches by a few fishing villages. "All" the movement came from the locals, so we could get a real relaxation by exploring that island!
The hotel staff are GREAT! All of the girls and guys are pretty kind and so is the couple that runs the hotel! There's no supermarket or anything like that on Malapascua, so when we were leaving the island (a long way back to Cebu airport), we talked to the girls who work in the restaurant (next door to the hotel) about the possibility to make us some croissants (surprisingly fresh and delicious, every morning for breakfast!) and they were kind enough to get everything done for our leaving early in the next morning! Girls, thank you very much for your attention! You do make a difference, believe me!
The room (we got an upstair one) is large, nicely decorated, very comfortable bed (it was not any sacrifice to share it with my "big" brother! Haha!), big bathroom, hot water, gorgeous view right onto the sea!
I do recommend this hotel for every detail in it...building and people! It was hard to say goodbye to beautiful Malapascua and its lovely inhabitants!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort is situated on Malapasua Islands beautiful Bounty Beach offering 12 Sea view and 8 garden view rooms. The rooms include air-conditioning, mini bar, safe, beach towels and balcony. The resort also features a restaurant, beach side bar and a fully equipped PADI 5* IDC dive center, Sea Explorers. Free high-speed WiFi internet is available throughout the resort. Guests can also join one free Yoga lesson every day and use the Gym in Buena Vida free of charge. We hope we can welcome you here in Malapascua one day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Malapascua Island