After having a terrible experience with some other resort I decided to walk on the beach and find a better place. I came across a few resorts along the beach which were ok but this one stood out immediately and without hesitation I decided to stay there. They have a nice bar right on the beach with cool bean bag seats on the sand (Candles everywhere in the evening which makes it very cosy). The staff is really friendly. I don’t know how they do but within less than an hour after arrival they all know your name and call you so, which for me makes a huge difference. I felt I was really on holidays surrounded by very nice and cool people. No headache, just cool, clean, efficient, relax and fun. This place is run by a Swiss couple who are very friendly and just so cool. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable, very very clean with real hot shower, real AC and all of them I think are equipped with a safe. The food in the restaurant was very good with a various choice. During the evening they have all the cocktails you can imagine and happy hour. Buy one get one free. They don’t run after you to sign bills all the time like most places; they know you, your room and the bills comes later on exactly what it should be. Every night I saw guests from other resorts (including staff and dive masters) coming there to chill out. The diving part is also great. They have got good material (good condition wet suits…) and very friendly instructors who speak many languages. The boat staff will carry your gear, depart on time and briefings are just what they have to be, short and precise. I really look forward to coming back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort is situated on Malapasua Islands beautiful Bounty Beach offering 12 Sea view and 8 garden view rooms. The rooms include air-conditioning, mini bar, safe, beach towels and balcony. The resort also features a restaurant, beach side bar and a fully equipped PADI 5* IDC dive center, Sea Explorers. Free high-speed WiFi internet is available throughout the resort. Guests can also join one free Yoga lesson every day and use the Gym in Buena Vida free of charge. We hope we can welcome you here in Malapascua one day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Malapascua Island