We had a great stay at Ocean Vida. Resort manager greeted us on arrival and check-in was absolutely seamless. Breakfast is actually pretty decent by dive resorts' standards. Tap water kinda taste funny but that is a problem that i believe applies to the whole island due to the existing infrastructure. Beach is absolutely beautiful though options for swimming are pretty limited. We were not desperate to swim given that we are there scuba diving, spending lots of time in the water anyway. Snorkelling is possible during high tide.
Rooms are kept clean and fresh towels are provided daily. Do only arrange for one way transfer as an independent massage operator, manned by this lady called Judith, can help arrange your return transfer 30% cheaper than the resort. She can arrange for island tours too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort is situated on Malapasua Islands beautiful Bounty Beach offering 12 Sea view and 8 garden view rooms. The rooms include air-conditioning, mini bar, safe, beach towels and balcony. The resort also features a restaurant, beach side bar and a fully equipped PADI 5* IDC dive center, Sea Explorers. Free high-speed WiFi internet is available throughout the resort. Guests can also join one free Yoga lesson every day and use the Gym in Buena Vida free of charge. We hope we can welcome you here in Malapascua one day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Malapascua Island