Really liked it. Very laid back and relaxed, right on the best part of the beach, with the best beach bar on the island (shame it closes at 11pm). Had a deluxe room, very spacious, simply and tastefully furnished, ultra clean, lovely big balcony overlooking the beach with very good loungey furniture. Breakfasts were good, lunch was even better. Staff were a delight and overall owner Soren runs a great place.
Came here after a work conference needing a couple of days to unwind and experience the good things in life - it delivered.
If I ever come back to this island, I'd stay here without hesitation.
Other tips include eating at Angelina's restaurant and chartering a boat to go off on a morning's snorkelling around the island (if you're not into diving)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort is situated on Malapasua Islands beautiful Bounty Beach offering 12 Sea view and 8 garden view rooms. The rooms include air-conditioning, mini bar, safe, beach towels and balcony. The resort also features a restaurant, beach side bar and a fully equipped PADI 5* IDC dive center, Sea Explorers. Free high-speed WiFi internet is available throughout the resort. Guests can also join one free Yoga lesson every day and use the Gym in Buena Vida free of charge. We hope we can welcome you here in Malapascua one day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Ocean Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Malapascua Island