“Wonderful views and food!”
Review of Ocean Vida

Ocean Vida
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Ocean Vida restaurant and Beach Bar is conveniently located just above the dive facilities. However, it is up to you to decide whether to dine in the restaurant overlooking beautiful Bounty Beach or right on the beach on tables or on the comfortable bean bags. We offer daily happy hour from 4-6pm and Paella nights twice a week Our all you can eat breakfast buffet is served from 07.30-10 am and includes freshly baked bread, buns, croissants, freshly made omelets, bacon, cold cuts, a wide range of marmalade's, coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices. The restaurant is open till 10 pm where a wide range of Asian and European dishes are served. We also offer delicious sea food dishes freshly caught by local fishermen and prepared with coconut, mango, papaya and lemongrass. Available as well are a selection of red and white wines imported from Australia, South Africa, Chile, France and Spain. Come and join us.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Ocean view bar/restaurant which serves good tasty food. We sat outside on the bean bags to eat our food and drink our cold beers whilst looking out to the sea. It is a very chilled relaxing place to visit after a days diving! One must be careful not to get to carried away and drink too many beers though like myself because I enjoyed my time there!!! hehe

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Spent a couple of days relaxing on the soft chairs in front of the restaurant (at the beach), having the best mango juice and cold beers - amazing pastime on vacation!
The food, on the other hand, is okay. Not bad, but not really that good either - the sandwiches are big and the chicken is good, but the panini was very oily (a lot of pesto on it), and the fish I had was mediocre, and slightly expensive.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The restaurant has e very nice view of th ebeach and sea. I was a little dissapointed to find out that the seafood was not fresh. I had a tom yum goong where I could feel the frozen shrimps. I also had a grilled calamary which left me the same impression. leaving that aside, the grilled calamary was tasty. Amoung the restaurants on the island, it is in the upper side.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Great place to eat, good service, great mango shakes and beautiful location! We love the freshness of the tasty food and have visited quite a few times during our visit to the island! The cocktails need some work as with all the tropical fruit we cannot believe they used flavoring... only 1 person out of 10 actually liked their drinks! The beach is the place to be at night!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Nice place with bean bags on the beach for relaxing. Good food to much on while you enjoy one of the best happy hours on the island. Fast and friendly service too. A "must-try" spot to visit as you spend time on the island.