“Big meny and great service”

Malapascua Exotic Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, European, Philippine
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at the resort for 10 days during my PADI IDC Staff Instructor course. The restaurant realy was an important part of this beeing 10 days in a diving paradise. Their menu is just to big to to able to taste it all during a couple of weeks. You would find something for every taste. I found the prices to be reasonable, the service very good and the Food to be very tasteful. I highly recommend this reastaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I was a solo travel who also stayed at their resort. I found that my service was not on par with older couples or frequent divers (initial contact and speed of service). Nearly every morning I had to flag someone down for service and dinners would usually involve making sure all the other tables were serviced and then myself (unless I flagged them down). Food was good and the menu extensive but extremely salty and as someone else stated, saucy... Prices, this restaurant has to be on the high end. I am a small gal and was amazed that dinners cost me PHP 600 plus! This is much more than what I paid at other rest/hotels nearby. I would stay at the resort again but would choose to eat elsewhere. On a plus note, Melca is an excellent server who went out of her way and knew me by name.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch here and enjoyed a burger and a schwarma. The shakes were good. Over priced menu but big quantities and very nice presentation.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

They have an amazingly large menu with picture of everything. When I had a question about anything the waitress brought the chef out who proudly explained it and was happy to please. Everything on the island comes on the outrigger boats off the ramp so I was surprised they had such a large menu. The do grow their own salad greens though with their own garden.
It was about the only place where I ate on the island where there were not dogs begging at us or flies landing on us while we ate. That was nice.
A coupe of hours after I left from first eating there I realized that I could not find my wallet. I had about the equivalent of $100 us in it. When it was not in my room I figured I must have left it where I ate. When I came back the remembered me and had it waiting for me. The waitress explained that she tried to catch me but I got away too fast. Everything was there. I remembered that I hardly gave her any tip the first time so I was a little more generous later. I enjoyed three meals there and look forward to going back it I return to that island. Everything I had there was great.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We had the following:
- chicken satay with homemade peanut sauce
- roti with homemade curry sauce
- chicken soup
- chinese rice

Everything was delicious, fresh and yummy. Do not hesitate to eat here, we loved it (August 19th 2013)

Also the view is excellent. Right on bounty beach. The only problem is the flies but you will encounter them no matter where you eat outdoors on the island.

The waitresses are super nice (and pretty too!)