“Good service and good food”

Malapascua Exotic Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, European, Philippine
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Price is slightly higher but worth a try. The environment is good. The menu is with a lot of photos and make it easy for order. The service is good.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Don't go there if you can: vey expensive, small portions, something is good, something is NOT ... useless!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had the pleasure of staying at the resort for 10 days during my PADI IDC Staff Instructor course. The restaurant realy was an important part of this beeing 10 days in a diving paradise. Their menu is just to big to to able to taste it all during a couple of weeks. You would find something for every taste. I found the prices to be reasonable, the service very good and the Food to be very tasteful. I highly recommend this reastaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I was a solo travel who also stayed at their resort. I found that my service was not on par with older couples or frequent divers (initial contact and speed of service). Nearly every morning I had to flag someone down for service and dinners would usually involve making sure all the other tables were serviced and then myself (unless I flagged them down). Food was good and the menu extensive but extremely salty and as someone else stated, saucy... Prices, this restaurant has to be on the high end. I am a small gal and was amazed that dinners cost me PHP 600 plus! This is much more than what I paid at other rest/hotels nearby. I would stay at the resort again but would choose to eat elsewhere. On a plus note, Melca is an excellent server who went out of her way and knew me by name.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch here and enjoyed a burger and a schwarma. The shakes were good. Over priced menu but big quantities and very nice presentation.