“Great dive shop in a great resort”

Malapascua Exotic Diving Center
Ranked #8 of 23 Tours in Malapascua Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Malapascua Exotic Island Dive Resort Dive with the original Thresher shark divers and local dive guide experts. Here we can find you pygmy seahorses, blue ringed octopus, flamboyant cuttlefish etc! We are the only 5* IDC National Geographic resort. With IDCs and Divemaster Internships running year round. Offering PADI courses from beginner to Pro including Nitrox. With a relaxed 4 spots a day schedule. You set your own pace and intensity for diving with Exotic.Welcome to paradise!
Reviewed 15 October 2013

With Malapascua Exotic you are guaranteed to have a good time and great diving. Food is very good and accomodation is clean and comfortable. The dive shop really is first class, well organized with maintained equipment, boats are the best in Malapascua, and most of all the staff is friendly, very helpful and professional. After a walk around the island I was happy I booked at Exotic...

1  Thank Marc M
There are newer reviews for Malapascua Exotic Diving Center

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I spent one week at the Exotic dive resort and had the opportunity to explore most of the dive sites around the island. If you want to see Tresher sharks you have to get up at 4:30am but it is worth it. In the 5 dives I did to Monad Shoal I could observe them every time. You should neither miss the night dives to see mandarin fish and the trip to Calanggaman Island with the BBQ lunch. The dive shop is very well organized, has good equipment and the team of divemasters were very professional and made it a real pleasure to discover the underwater world. I will definitely come back.

1  Thank LaFormigueta
Reviewed 13 October 2013

i really enjoyed my stay at exotic. the dive centre is is very well equipped the stuff is very helpful and friendly. they offer a great choice of different dives every day. they don't mix you up with big groups. a big thank you to the lovely crew for making my stay just perfect. if you go to malapasqua thats the shop to dive with. see you soon again

1  Thank Flo F
Reviewed 1 October 2013

A fantastic dive resort! A group of 5 of us spent 3 days here doing 10 days and a PADI speciality course - mainly to see the thresher sharks. From the first email contact everyone was professional and very helpful, and once we arrived everything was well organised and most importantly run by friendly people! Our divemaster Wil was brilliant; he knew every dive site inside out and highlighted every bit of marine life we hoped to see in Malapascua. All the rental equipment was in very good condition; something that was noticeable when we saw divers from other shops that were nowhere near as good. A recommendation is the Thresher Shark Speciality; Becca is passionate and knowledgeable about these amazing animals and it helped us get more out of the incredible (early morning!) Thresher dives . thanks for a great few days and we will be back!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had the pleasure of doing my IDC Staff Instructor course with Malapascua Exotic dive resort and CD Dan Robinson. And yes it was really an exotic dive resort. So welcomed from the minute I booked until I departed. In between classes and training there were time for fun dives on some of their many great dive sites. Everything was very well organized. I hilgly recommend this place both for trainng and recreational diving.