Open today: 04:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Nice resort and beautiful island

Very n8ce rooms, very good food at the restaurant. No free water refill, the best what you can do... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2019
Ingrid R
Vlissingen, The Netherlands
Lovely dives

Thank you guys for the wonderful dives. We managed to fulfill our dream and dive with thresher... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2019
Connie B
Cape Town, South Africa

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2018

I finished my Advanced Open Water Certification with Malapascua Exotic Diving Center. The instructor Ray was great, he went over as many times as required to make sure everything was understood, I felt very safe with the team. The gear was good and the staff at the shop were very helpful and ready to help. The beach is the cleanest in the area, they make sure that every morning the sand is perfect, there are hammocks where I did most of the reading for the certification. I'd recommend to get a drink or snack at the bar where you can maybe meet Chen and Troy who run the Dive Shoo, they can give you some insights and tips about the beautiful Malapascua. Regarding the hotel, the staff is always smiling and the Manager CJ replied all the emails almost immediately and tried to help me during my stay. Regarding the rooms I think they could do some small renovations since its one of the first hotels in the Island.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This is an outstanding dive center. We stayed at the resort and dived with them for three weeks. We had a great time, and the diving was incredible. The dive center managers, Troy and Chen run a great operation. We were asked every day what dives we wanted to do, and they were very accommodating. Our dive guide was Ronel. He is an excellent dive guide. Very good eye. He saw things that I still can’t believe he found. We saw Pygmy sea horses, frog fish, full size sea horses, nudibranch, and of course the magnificent thresher shark. First class dive operation at the best resort on the island.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The place to be when you are on Malapascua! Stayed here several times and every time you get what you expect.. friendly crew on the boats in the restaurant and all the resort.. The administration works professionally.. prompt reaction on every email you send. That is the way to go..
Perfect dive master! Thank you guys and hopefully say you again next year!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank ErikJanSp
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I used this diving service twice early in the morning to Monad Shoal to see Thresher Shark.
The first group was me and the young couple of Europeans.
This young couple is a beginner, it ended air in only 10 minutes, it was the worst dive.
This dive fee has become free, but shops should not attend those without skills.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank parfaitamour1964
Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed on the resort and dived every day with this dive centre. They provided great dive guides who found everything they said they would. They also got to know the sorts of creatures that we wanted to photograph and tailored the dives to ensure we found them and had plenty of time to take photos. We were there on a quite week and often had a dive guide to ourselves.
A good variety of dive sites is offered. We dived with the Threshers every day and ended each day with a night dive, so plenty of variety.
Diving is from different boats but our kit was moved between boats without us having to do anything. Each day we were asked how many dives we wanted to do the following day and suitable dives were arranged.
We took our own kit so can't comment on the quality of the hire kit but our kit was well looked after and the centre staff could not do enough to make our holiday enjoyable

Date of experience: November 2017