“You get what you pay for”
Review of Corporate Inn

Corporate Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Iligan
Corporate Inn
Ranked #2 of 22 Iligan B&B and Inns
Cairns, Australia
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We had booked 2 rooms for our 3 week stay in December in 2012 as we were trying to save some cash, one room was a queen bed and the other had 2 singles, but we left after one night. The rooms were tiny and filthy, there was dust and cockroaches throughout the rooms. The lock for the door on one of our rooms did not work. It looked more like a boarding house than a motel, there were a few large groups staying in the rooms next to us who spent the whole night sitting out in the hallway drinking and yelling. We would have left immeadiately but it was 9pm by the time we arrived so we stayed the night and left in the morning to another hotel. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy, for the price you would expect alot more from this place. Very disapointing.

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Bungchow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Subic, Philippines
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The Corporate Inn is located at Isabel Village Pala-o,Iligan City. Conveniently located in a tranquil environment…secure, affordable, comfortable accommodations at reasonable price. I booked for a single occupancy for the rate of PH750.00/day. Rates includes breakfast which you have to order in advance. The A/C works good, cable TV, hot and cold shower, has DD phones, secured parking, a stand by generator in case of power interruption. The bed is nice and comfortable to sleep in. Transportation is not difficult. Since the hotel is not far from the main road, there are plenty of jeepneys that passed by to take you to the city proper. And the night life is just down the road. Free Wifi that cover all of the rooms.
I was there last Sept. 27-29,2012. The staffs contacted me to confirm my reservation which I really like. They were so helpful to me since I do not know my way around Iligan City. Since I informed them that I have already arrived at CDO airport, they keep monitoring my location and giving instructions of which way should we go etc.til I finally arrived at the hotel. And the staffs greeted me with a smile. They are so friendly and accommodating. They make me feel at home. I highly recommend Corporate Inn to my friends and other travelers. I swear, you will never get disappointed or frustrated.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank windcatcher05
Also consider these accommodations in or near Iligan
Country Village Hotel
#1 of 22 in Iligan
Celadon Pension House
Celadon Pension House
#10 of 22 in Iligan

Been to Corporate Inn? Share your experiences!