Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Horse riding with a big difference

What a perfect afternoon riding with Horse Riding Surrey. We had well trained but forward going... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
Goulding2013
Esher, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fabulous!

Great place, very well organised, horses in great shape and not your usual school ones - ride was... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
Catherine P
Aldenham, United Kingdom

All reviews hour hack riding experience can't wait to come back schooled horses lovely countryside in great condition stables canter riders alex novice jb abilities organising speed
Reviewed 4 January 2015

I've ridden locally (Kingston/Richmond) but found many places to be expensive and restrictive. Horse Riding Surrey are reasonably priced (for riding!), were very friendly, relaxed and have fantastic horses. The countryside is beautiful and the ride was just a great experience.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Lilo_Lil1000
Reviewed 9 December 2014

I have ridden with Horse Riding Surrey twice before on Groupon deals, 2 hour hacks. Thanks to Groupon I have stumbled apon an AMAZING place. Such beautiful countryside and fun horses hand picked for me - which really suited me and my riding style. Alex (owner) is so friendly and her husband (Stuart?) is always ready to capture your moment with his sharp photography skills! I have just booked a trip out with them to race gallops in West Sussex... REALLY excited!! It is expensive, but horse riding is these days, so I don't think unreasonable. And you WILL have a fantastic time to remember!! I will keep going back.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

Very friendly staff who are very helpful and relaxed, stunning scenery out on the hack, very good horses, lovely surrounding area

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank sp751
Reviewed 17 November 2014

A lovely riding experience with imaginative hacks, beach rides and sponsored events with an enthusiastic owner and staff.

The best in the south region.

1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed 15 November 2014

My sister and I have ridden at Horse Riding Surrey several times and have been thrilled at both the standard of the horses and the gorgeous scenery experienced on the hacks. Some yards can come across as quite unfriendly when you are new to them but we have always been warmly greeted and made to feel very welcome every time we've ridden there. The horses are willing but safe and I have felt privileged to ride them.
Looking forward to another hack next weekend and perhaps a day-ride in the near future.

1  Thank Jennys1977