“Our favourite restuarant”
Review of Lombardo's

Lombardo's
Reserve with
Lombardo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 59 Restaurants in Sotogrande
Price range: US$18 - US$49
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Its always a pleasure to visit Lombardo's. Very friendly service from this family run restaurant. The food is always delicious - I can never decide what to have its all so good. There is a lovely atmosphere both in the restaurant and the courtyard outside. Perfect for a romantic dinner or dining in a large group of friends.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

My boyfriend and I have been nonstop this week, so we made a spontaneous decision to have an Italian for dinner (as a treat!) I hardly eat pizza and I try to avoid pasta (like every woman does - our "figure and all that")
I lived in Sotogrande five years ago - so I hardly remember what the restaurant's are like - but now that I'm back, I am refreshing my 'tastebud memory'. Lombardo's was a favourite of mine when I lived here, it was famous for its traditional Italian dishes.
I suggested that we go there this evening - I had no expectations - anyway, it was absolutely amazing!
I highly recommend this restaurant. The waiters spoke English and Spanish and were all very polite and helpful! The food was incredible, I really fancied one of the pasta dishes on the Menu so I went for the 'Prawns, Courgettes and Cream' Fettuccine and my boyfriend had the 'Lombardo' pizza.
If your man likes a good meal, lots of meat and big portions, maybe sway him into ordering a pasta dish - they are huge. The pizza's are equally lovely though.

1  Thank Jade M
Reviewed 6 August 2013

One of the worst restaurants in the area. The food came barely 5 minutes after we ordered and tasted like microwave food. It was unfresh, with no taste and the pasta was way too hot. I had to use all the Parmesan cheese and a load of salt to even make the food edible.
The toilets were disgusting with the flusher not working.
The menus were dirty and amateurish.

4  Thank Fridtjof O
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Good Italian food, nice courtyard, but can be a bit hot if you eat early in the evening. Parking is no problem.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Unfortunately our meal last night from Lombardo's left little to be desired. We had two take away pizzas which were painful to order over the phone. We pre-ordered to save time, and it was a total waste of time. We had to wait ages for our pizza whilst others who seem to arrive after us got theirs.

Once received the toppings were incorrect and under-cooked. One of the pizzas were supposed to have pineapple on it, instead it had APPLE, yes APPLE on it instead!!! You can imagine cooked apple on a pizza was pretty disgusting.

The onions were under-cooked and very largely chopped and chunky. The olives had stones in (I know this is normal and some would say authentic) but it was just annoying given everything else. And if you really like cooking and understand pizzas etc, you wouldnt use stoney olives. The cheese was minimal. The whole thing was cold, undercooked, incorrect, very cheap ingredients from mercadona had been used and it was all very very bad.

The kitchen also didnt look clean.

Only go here if you're desperate! And I mean really desperate!!

A complete let down and to top it off, today I have a dicky tum, which prompted me to write this review. Bad icing on a crap cake.

1  Thank Satsumahouse