We've spent 3 days in this hotel al the end of October. The hotel is beautiful. We had a 2-bedroom 2-bathroom suite with kitchen, dining room and terrace and marina views from all the rooms.
We got a discounted price through the SLH website since it was low season.
On the downside the place is far from everything. We had a day trip to Gibraltar but otherwise there is nothing to do around there if you don't have a boat. There's no gym or sauna or anything. If you are unlucky (as we were) and also get bad weather there is really nothing to do in Sotogrande. The Air conditioning was very noisy and we had to turn it off during the night although the suite was a bit cold.
It's the perfect place though for those who just want to do nothing but relax.
The staff was helpful and they spoke English.
Bring your own toiletries (cotton swabs, shower cap, cotton pads).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and in south of Europe, in Andalusia, our hotel offers you the opportunity not only to enjoy the good weather but also to practise golf and sailing The climate and the geographical features in the area are ideal for these activities. In addition, at the Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande we offer our clients a personalized and exclusive treatment according to their preferences giving them the chance to enjoy customized holidays.The Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande, located next to the Marina, is situated in the vicinity of the best golf courses in the area, close to Marbella and Gibraltar, best golf courses in the area, close to Marbella and Gibraltar,and only 45 minutes away from the international airport of Malaga.At Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande we offer our clients a refined and comfortable decor with a modern and sophisticated style, created recently by the prestigious interior designer Pascua Ortega. A peaceful and intimate atmosphere, exclusively for our guests. In this atmosphere, we have made an effort to offer you contemporary (31 double-rooms, 8 suites and 2 penthouse suites) where the decor, equipment and the excellent personalised service create an absolutely luxurious welcome. Furthermore, all of our rooms have a a unique hallmark of distinction: the sea views.On the other hand, we pay special attention to detail for you to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the most prestigious areas in Europe. A dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Maritimo de Sotogrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Maritimo De Sotogrande Hotel Sotogrande
- Hotel Maritimo De Sotogrande