Booked directly with the hotel as they had great off-season deals. The hotel is perfectly situated on the marina and was great to watch the boats and yachts come and go while taking breakfast on the terrace. The buffet selection was reasonable and they do cook to order if required. There are a few sofas here and you could finish coffee with a selection of daily newspapers if you wanted. However, the sofas were covered over during our stay and the message seemed to be 'do not linger here!' The terrace was locked after breakfast and unfortunately, the only other sitting area (apart from your room) was in the internal lounge.
Our room was spacious, comfortable and well equipped. It would have been nice however in addition to the Aveda products to have tissues/cotton wool balls in the bathroom.
So pleased that we didn't pay more than €65 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and in south of Europe, in Andalusia, our hotel offers you the opportunity not only to enjoy the good weather but also to practise golf and sailing The climate and the geographical features in the area are ideal for these activities. In addition, at the Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande we offer our clients a personalized and exclusive treatment according to their preferences giving them the chance to enjoy customized holidays.The Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande, located next to the Marina, is situated in the vicinity of the best golf courses in the area, close to Marbella and Gibraltar, best golf courses in the area, close to Marbella and Gibraltar,and only 45 minutes away from the international airport of Malaga.At Hotel Club Maritimo de Sotogrande we offer our clients a refined and comfortable decor with a modern and sophisticated style, created recently by the prestigious interior designer Pascua Ortega. A peaceful and intimate atmosphere, exclusively for our guests. In this atmosphere, we have made an effort to offer you contemporary (31 double-rooms, 8 suites and 2 penthouse suites) where the decor, equipment and the excellent personalised service create an absolutely luxurious welcome. Furthermore, all of our rooms have a a unique hallmark of distinction: the sea views.On the other hand, we pay special attention to detail for you to enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay in one of the most prestigious areas in Europe. A dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Maritimo de Sotogrande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Maritimo De Sotogrande Hotel Sotogrande
- Hotel Maritimo De Sotogrande