Los Robles
US$73
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel RH Bayren Parc(Gandia)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
Hotel RH Riviera - Adults Only(Playa de Gandia)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Pool
Hotel San Luis(Gandia)(Great Value!)
US$90
Don Pablo(Gandia)
US$80
  • Pool
Hotel RH Gijon(Gandia)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hotel Albatros(Gandia)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotel Cibeles Playa(Gandia)(Great Value!)
US$70
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Hotel Mavi(Playa de Gandia)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Gastrocasa - Adults Only(Playa de Gandia)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Wonderful swimming pool, excellent terrace...disappointing rooms. We expected more from this 3 *** hotel. Positive parts: cleanliness ( although I found some hairs in my sheets;((() , spacious room and bathroom, from our balcony we could see the sea, proximity to the beach
Negative parts: 1.the WIFI connection is reaaaally slow. We could only check our emails and nothing else. 2.the beds. There aren't double beds just two beds joined together that during the night were getting separated little by little with every movement. Not romantic.At all. The Tv set and other things like the toilet brush :) were ridiculously old and in a bad state. It's not a reason not to come back , of course, but small details that make me doubt about one of its stars. I do feel that it's only the room size, the pool and the price that makes of this hotel a 3-star one.
In a nutshell, it's nothing to write home about but I appreciated a lot the cleanliness. Saff are kind yet veeery serious. Not a single smile in 3 days.
( I forgot my jacket in the room, I have been talking on the phone for the last three days with them but with no result so far.I am very curious to see how we are going to solve out the issue.I'll be back with another reviwe asap)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NINI098
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great Spanish hotel next to Gandia playa (beach - 5 min walk). You must speak spanish as they don't speak English!! Nice spacious bright rooms with the balcony. Bathroom is also spacious and even has a bidet! Breakfast is basic buffet but has everything - hot and continental. I must say pastries are to die for! Good spanish service but Housekeeping is not great. What really annoyed me that they are going into your room without knocking first and even if you have DND sign! It felt like I have no privacy! It is also inconsistent - sometimes they forgot to replace amenities. All in all nice value spanish hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for higher rooms with balcony and facing the beach
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here for the last 2 nights of our trip. It is a small converted home (14 rooms) The staff was helful and friendly. The pool was refreshing and the free Happy Hour was a nice way to meet new friends. Centrally located in an up-scale neighborhood.

Room Tip: set the taxi ride price before you get in the cab!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2009

I stayed for 6 nights in June 2009 with my partner ( who speaks decent Spanish). This was very important as English is not really spoken at all. A very Spanish resort which really adds to the charm.
Prices in general are very reasonable,people friendly and service good.
I had stayed at this resort about 10 years ago and nothing much has changed apart from a lovely new promenade next to the beach.
The hotel was very good value at approx 60euros a night (Full board) booked about 6 weeks in advance through alpharooms.
The room was standard 3 star with a nice bathroom and average balcony.
The pool in front of the hotel was very nice and pretty cold and the terrace outside the entrance of the hotel was pleasant too.
Everything was very clean and the food was quite nice - definitely worth the cost. It was a bit of a guessing game what some of the meats were though!
Gandia beach is fantastic and this hotel is one road back from the beach, so very close indeed. This right near the end of the strip so it tends to be quieter which is great. The only downside is that its a 35 minute walk to the top of the strip near the marina where there is more action.
A local bus will take you to the small town of Gandia 1.30 euros single (15 minutes) which has some attractive buildings, good shops and worth an explore.This is also where the local train station is. Trains to Valencia are every 30 mins during the week and once an hour at the weekend. Approx 8 euro return to the city and a one hour journey with some scenic views.
Fly into Valencia, get the underground into the city in about 15 minutes before crossing the road to beautifully decorated North station next to the bullring and the train to Gandia.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 3xtabby
Reviewed 29 September 2008

Gandia Platja is very much a Spanish tourist resort with none of the usual "Brits abroad" feel to it - VERY welcome in our case but don't go if you want the typical British package holiday feel! It's a gem of a holiday resort, we hadn't heard of Gandia prior to this visit, it's mainly beach front apartments with not many hotels, so the Spanish have kept it to themselves. The beach is 100 yards wide with fine golden sand and the sea is warm sloping off gently and manned by lifeguards so is very safe. We stayed at Los Robles Hotel, Gandia for 4 days in September 2008 and had a very pleasant experience. I booked on Laterooms hoping to get a bargain and really did, surprisingly the price was 93€ per room/per night for two persons, full board. The food was buffet style at every sitting and we couldn't fault the quality, they must have a good chef. We were a party of 4 consisting of 2 couples in our early sixties but the hotel was full of all ages. The clientele are mostly Spanish but we did meet a other guests from England, USA and Holland, so it looks as though the web is working. Only downsides are that the hotel is one road back from the promenade so you don't get a sea view, but who cares at the price we paid. It's a typical 1970's Spanish hotel that's been upgraded in the last few years and the rooms we had were adequate with en-suite, beds were comfortable. Hotel staff were excellent, reception staff spoke English and were very friendly. Also dining room staff were ultra efficient. Cuisine was mainly Spanish fare but you could eat as much as you liked, the paella was to die for. Drinks at the bar and the dining room were reasonable, 5€ for a bottle of wine and 2.50€ for a pint of lager, same as in the local bars, so at last a hotel that doesn't want an arm and a leg for a drink.. Overall I would recommend this hotel for experienced travellers who enjoy the challenge of a foreign holiday.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ians318