“S'ok”
Review of Base Hotel To Stay

Base Hotel To Stay
Reviewed 2 April 2013

So I arrived late on in the day, travelling most of the morning and working in the afternoon. This hotel is easier to find than your belly button, just of the A4 west of Venice.

I frequently travel to Italy with work and spend 80% of my time inside of a factory telling people what they have done is wrong, so I generally get a 'buzz' when I get to the hotel and get a bit of me time.

I arrived at Base Hotel to Stay mildly confused as there are two hotels with the same name besides the suffix verb - one is 'stay' and the other is 'work'. I stayed in the 'stay' as I wanted to stay and not work, thought I did do a bit of work, so i probably should have stayed in 'work'...

The staff are lovely, and they speakadienglish which is great as I "non parlano italiano" in my ignorance. The hotel is uber clean and has a contemporary finish, however, my room has an insufferable buzz! the buzz radiates from the circuit board. it is comparable to that of hornets nest, a nest that has been invaded by bears. it was so annoying that I sacrificed the charging of my phones/laptop by removing the key card enabling power to the room. I imagine most humanoids could power through this, but I could not.

Overall, a decent hotel - good looking rooms - good eating nearby. but annoying buzzing room and no fliiping stocked minibar! whats that about?!

Room Tip: Stay away from the buzzing leccy box!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Duckcave

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I've spent 11 night at this hotel and I enjoyed all of them. Went there for work and the stuff made me feel like home!!! From the bar to the reception. The only thing I didn't like was the Internet connection, they use a very wierd way to connect to the Internet and many times its so difficult that I had to give up connecting, the good thing is, if you stay for the night, the internet its free.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Beautifulnapoli
Reviewed 25 December 2012

We have stayed at this hotel at least twenty times in last three years and it never fails to deliver.
Reception staff is very efficient and welcoming , rooms have clean modern lines and breakfast can mach any five star hotel. And they serve great coffee !
Will be back in January

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dxb404
Reviewed 11 November 2012

it was our first time in this hotel and I can say I would like to go back again and again ,it is very modern feeling about it ,reception girls were very wonderful and good help ,if you drive in Italy
it has a wonderful location ,rooms has not wifi just cable internet it was wifi around lobby but we had some issues with connection and no body could fix it even with restarting hotel servers !
breakfast was very good and staff were nice and pleasant ,rooms are large and spacy ,bathroom are clean .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Really nice place to stay for a night or two,especially if you are tired from shoping,Good continental breakfast. Rooms have a nice interior. Receptionist are quite on service. It is very near the highway and just across the shoping mall.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We have stayed twice in this hotel during our stay in Italy and it really worth the stars. Easy to reach from the highway. Very well furnished modern accomodation. Always clean. Special thanks to Chiara the reception girl and Dimitar the waiter. Just a small tip it will be good if the single travelers can use the restaurant for dinner too. Thank you for the experience we will definetly come back again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We went there by travel agency.Stayed there for 2 nights.Rooms are clean and well.Breakfast was very bad.There was a wifi but not free.Booking.com says wifi free for public areas this was not true.
For sleep 1 night not a very bad choice i think!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
#6 of 6 in Noventa di Piave
Hotel Forte del 48
Hotel Forte del 48
#1 of 4 in San Dona Di Piave

Been to Base Hotel To Stay? Share your experiences!