Casa de Las Flores
US$77
Casa Armonia(Tlaquepaque)
US$74
US$62
Rosa Morada Hotel Bed & Breakfast(Tlaquepaque)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$81
US$100
US$95
Priceline
All reviewsfolk artmexican arteach eveningbed and breakfastother guestsguadalajara areawonderful hostsamazing collectionhome away from homethe perfect place to staylike coming homeart filledprivate tourwealth of informationrooms are spaciousquiet neighborhoodeach morning
Reviewed 14 March 2014

There is no place better to stay - it is such a sanctuary and one feels so welcome. Stan and Jose are so generous with their information and recommendations. They know the area very well and we have always found their suggestions led us to delights we would not have found otherwise. Each time we come to the area, a big part of the trip is to stay here. It is easy to get to Guadalajara for sightseeing, to Tonala for shopping, and of course you are right in the heart of Talaquepaque. And there are always the delicious breakfasts and the evening desserts! It's my strong recommendation that you book a stay.

Room Tip: There is no pool or fitness centre. Every room is different and all are wonderful.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Never being to Mexico since 1970, I was a bit hesitant as to what to expect on a recent trip to Tlaquepaque. I never should have worried. Staying at Casa de Las Flores was such a wonderful experience. The accommodations, the gardens, the art displays everywhere you turn make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. The hosts are so hospitable, wonderful chef and made this experience one of my best memories. Lots of things to do, places to see and music to enjoy. Hope people take my advice and treat themselves to a relaxing, restoring visit. I

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We used Casa de las Flores as an overnight stop on our bus trip from the Mexican interior to Puerto Vallarta. We wanted to stay somewhere close to the central bus station, and Tlaquepacque is not that far. This place was recommended by a friend, and it was fantastic. Great artwork, ambience….they offered us a drink upon arrival, Rosario checked us in, confirmed our bus reservations (thank goodness, as the bus was full) ordered a taxi for the next day. We felt completely taken care of. A wonderful experience.

Room Tip: The place was full, so we stayed in a room upstairs, which was fine for us (but I don't think that they use this room as much). But it was fine, the internet was fast, beds comfortable - everything was perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Their website accurately depicts the décor and the grounds--nothing is photo shopped--so everything felt familiar the moment I arrived. However, it is impossible to photograph the genuine hospitality or the flavors of loving prepared foods. The hosts are well suited for their roles. Aside from making me feel right at home, recommendations for places to eat and things to do were spot on. Make sure to explore all the nooks and crannies since their home could double as a folk art museum. Near tree top level in a second floor room, I woke to the sound of birds, not traffic. Great bed, lots of towels, well lit rooms and more than adequate water pressure in shower. Honorable mention to the attentive and courteous staff. My only regret is that I did not stay longer.

Room Tip: ask your hosts for suggestions if you have any doubts or concerns
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I have stayed at Stan & Jose's b&b many times. It's like coming home. Great art and a welcoming atmosphere. Two amenities are missing - hair dryer and Satellite or Cable TV & DVD player. Limited WiFi in bedroom. Wonderful Art, nice garden, good breakfast and evening dessert.

Room Tip: Some rooms are quieter than others - they do provide earplugs to keep out the church bells, barking dogs, roosters, car alarms, etc.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
stanley, Owner at Casa de Las Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Guests
We do have hair dryers on request and other amenities on request and are mentioned in our information folder in your room . We have one room with cable t.v. that is off by itself but we will never have t.v.s in our rooms.,I think it is great to get away from t.v.s and their mind numbing power . But we do also have a t.v. in the tea room for guests to watch if they wish and we usually have it on for academy awards and certain big sports events or political debates and other such events usually with a big bowl of popcorn to go along with the show . Our wifi is designed for our public areas but reaches all of our rooms you may have to sit closer to a window in some rooms or if everyone is logged on at once downloading some huge volume of information it may be spotty and frankly the darn thing is always a bit of a mystery to me . Some guests p.c.´s seem more compatible with our wifi than other p.c. and sometimes it seems that a guest accidently logs on to a neighbors wifi and then their p.c. remembers that connection and then goes back to it anyway we have wifi it is free we have had a professional set it up and most people seem to do just fine with it but you are right the wifi world is a bit out of my league . We also set up a lap top in the tea room after breakfast for guests to consult . And I must admit your balding host probably does not think about hair driers as much as he should but please ask if there is something not found in your room from a hairdryer to a ironing board or if a light bulb goes out or some other issue arises please let me know while there is still time to change things and make your visit more comfortable . thank you your host Stan