Casa Armonia(Tlaquepaque)
US$76
US$65
La Villa del Ensueno Hotel(Tlaquepaque)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$84
US$79
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool sidethe entire staffthe main hotelan oasisel pariandeluxe roomshort blockssqueezed orange juiceguadalajara areacontinental breakfastsecure parkingfresh fruitwe've stayedsmall hotelthe main squarethe location is perfectlake chapala
A TripAdvisor Member
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Reviewed 4 May 2005

I was in Guadalajara alone, on a furniture buying trip, and was referred to QDJ by the company organizing the trip. Everyone at the QDJ, from the owners Arturo and Estela, to the desk staff, to the bartender, to the ladies who made breakfast and cleaned rooms, was friendly and helpful and I was made most comfortable during my stay. The B&B was very well situated - a block and a half away from the major shopping area, so access to everything was easy and close. Carlos makes the best margaritas this side of the Gulf of California! I would not hesitate in highly recommending the Quinta Don Jose!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2005

From the time of my arrival to Guadalajara's international airport to the day of my departure, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and stay at Quinta Don Jose B&B Hotel.

The entire staff including the owners Art and Estela realy made me feel comfortable. The setting is absolutely beautiful, just a couple of blocks from "El Parian", makes everthing especially your shopping extremely convenient. Can't say enough about the peacefulness, tranquility and the friendliness of everyone involved with the B&B.

4  Thank TrailBlazer1296
Reviewed 2 May 2005

I have lived and traveled extensively in Mexico and have NEVER stayed in a better hotel/B&B.

I would classify the QDJ more as a hotel, but with the friendly service of a private home.

The rooms are gorgeous, clean, well-appointed and comfortable.

We stayed in the Master Suite for a ridiculously low rate and loved every minute of it.

If staying in Tlaquepaque, no car is necessary.

The staff is the friendliest and most accomodating I've encountered anywhere, including "Gran Tourismo" hotels. They even beat the Ritz Carlton, which used to be my all-time favorite.

The grounds are beautiful and truly colonial in style. Flowers are everywhere. The bar is cute and peopled with a fabulous bartender and very nice guests. Breakfasts are wonderful and free.

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. If you're going to Guadalajara/Tlaquepaque, this is THE only place to stay.

4  Thank gringainMexico
A TripAdvisor Member
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA
Reviewed 30 April 2005

We just returned from a trip to Mexico, staying more than a week at "Quinta Don Jose" in Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, just minutes away from Guadalajara.

After visiting various States and staying at other Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels we definitely consider "Quinta Don Jose" the best in its category.
When you are away from home you will feel at home in the pleasant atmosphere of "QDJ" surrounded by its friendly staff with warm and spontaneous smiles always ready to help you.

The owners Mr. Arturo Magaña and his charming wife Estela are deeply involved in Human Relations and know how to make your stay more than pleasant in this beautiful area of Mexico.

Without hesitation we would recommend the comfortable Quinta Don Jose for your lodging and enjoyment.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2005

Wow! What a treat it is staying at Quinta Don Jose B&B Hotel.

The staff is pleasant and so accommodating.

This experience provided the rare opportunity of getting to spend time with the owners who care very much about your experience.

The setting inside this attractive compound is quiet and well kept.

When we return, we are looking forward to staying at Quinta Don Jose B&B Hotel.

Enthusiastically yours,