All reviews pool side the entire staff an oasis el parian short blocks squeezed orange juice continental breakfast secure parking fresh fruit we've stayed the location is perfect small hotel lake chapala puerto vallarta charlie estelle poolside
Reviewed 26 September 2018

I always phone straight to the hotel for reservations and get advice on which rooms are available. The staff are informed and upon arriving treat you to a nice welcome and promptly get you to your room. The gardens, grounds and the rooms are all inviting. The bar service is excellent (thanks Charlie) and so is the restaurant. Finally, they are accommodating with special requests and needs. Try it, you’ll like it.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2018

This has to be the most enjoyable, relaxing vacation I have had in many years. The resort itself is absolutely beautiful with all the magnificent landscaping. All the tropical plants, flowers and fountains are the most unique you will ever see. The way the landscaping is laid out you would think you stepped into utopia. The hotel itself looks like an old hacienda that the owners have redone from top to bottom without taking away it's magnificent charm. and ambiance. All the paintings and decor is some of the most beautiful I have ever seen and retains the Mexican heritage.Then there is the staff who are the kindest people I have had the pleasure to meet. They are genuine wonderful individuals who just love what they do. If you need anything they will do it for you with a smile and mean it. It's like you are part of there family. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life. I want to give thanks to the owners Arturo and Estela who without them this place would not exist and this paradise would not be here. Also I would like to mention the entire staff of Quinta Don Jose Hotel I came in contact with who I got to know. It was a great experience to share with these people. I do want to give special thanks to Raphael. He made us feel very special and made our time there so enjoyable and I am proud to call him my new friend. We will definitely come back. It's like family! Thank you for everything.

Richard

Room Tip: We enjoyed the poolside suites. It has no stairs and is close to the amenities the hotel offers.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Beautiful room near pool. Spacious shower enclosure with 5 meter high skylight. Secure parking. Wonderful breakfast included. Ordered chilaquiles for small extra charge to complete the breakfast experience. Entire staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Location is right in the middle of Tlaquepaque historic area. Many interesting shops and art galleries are right outside the door.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite by the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We had a delightful quick stay. Very impressed by the superb staff, it's a gorgeous oasis. Their driver met us at the airport with no problems. We'll stay there again the next time we're in Tlaquepaque for sure.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Location was very convenient to main plaza area. Boutique hotel was immaculatly clean and very comfortable. Totally enjoyed Charlie at the bar and the gals at the front desk were very helpful. Staff at breakfast area very friendly with yummy baked goodies each morning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends