“Fantastic”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Grand Forks, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my best meal in Mexico! Simple and delicious..Basically we had a salad and a simple flat crust pizza and it was divine!!!!!!Ismael(the owner ) is a sweetheart and the staff are perfecto.I would recommend this restaurant highly. I think it appeals most to locals but has so much to offer in the fun and funky Tlaquepaque district.

• Visited March 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This was a great restaurant recommended by a local from GDL to us when we told her we'd be visiting Tlaquepaque. My boyfriend's lunch, coconut shrimp, was delicious! However, I got an entree of fish in a gray, gelatinous sauce that was incredibly unpleasant. The food was also pretty pricey!

Partly because I don't speak Spanish and partly because I ordered blindly, my experience wasn't great. However, I'd go back and try again.

Great service, great potential... i think i just ordered wrong!

• Visited February 2014
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Always A Good Choice”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We eat here about every other week - never been disappointed. The pizzas are excellent, the vegetarian choices are both very, very good. I highly recommend it, and also love the funky style.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Garry S
Chapala, Mexico
“Wow! Two pages of different chilaquiles to choose from. I'm in heaven!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I came to this restaurant on the advice of Casa de las Flores B&B in Tlaquepaque (a great place to stay - check them out www.casadelasflores.com). I was pleasantly surprised at the outstanding menu and especially the two pages of chilaquiles to choose from. They have those special touches that make a restaurant more interesting - piloncillo (tiny molded sugar) for your coffee, pan dulce (pastries) is offered with your breakfast, it was just after the holidays and they brought us rosca de reyes (king cake), great decorations and interesting interior. The food was fabulous. Can't wait to go for lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Osceola, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

great food!, you should try some of the festivals that the chef arrange across the year!, the chilaquiles in the morning are delicious, someday i will go back just for those

• Visited December 2012