“Alexander has moved”

Alexander the Great Bar
Ranked #39 of 61 Restaurants in Kalamaki
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The bar and restaurant have move onto the old kalamaki road still offering amazing food drink and service. If you go to the end of the main kalamaki road and turn right they are situated on the right hand side

4  Thank Fiona L

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had a great meal at alexander the greats, they dance every night and offer you a free drink at the end of your meal, I was also selected to dance with the waitress and other people from the restaurant and I also got to smash a plate! I just love that restaurant and can't wait to go back

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Lovely location on the strip. Great service and polite staff. The food was lovely. My partner ordered the squid and got way more than he bargained for when an entire squids head arrived on his plate! He enjoyed it and it gave me a good laugh!

1  Thank Nicki S
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We visited Kalamaki from 3rd October 2013 and was disappointed to see it has now gone :-( We visted in May 2013 and really enjoyed our meals and the excellent customer service from the staff. Such a real shame to see it has now gone :-(

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This restaurant served beautiful food and provided occasional entertainment in the form of Greek dancing. I rate it as the second best place we ate at after Ambrosia, which is opposite. Would definitely eat here again if returning to Kalamaki.