Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$58
View deal
PricelineUS$68
Agoda.comUS$68
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have just returned from a week at the Roseland Hotel where myself (and my two friends) had a wonderful time. The staff are all so friendly, helpful, you can really feel how genuine they are.The hotel is so clean ( the cleaning staff do a fantastic job), our room ( a triple) was lovely with a balcony overlooking the pool. We never had a problem with noise, it was lovely and quiet. Breakfast is nice, we are vegetarian but there was eggs, bread, fruit ( melon and oranges) cereal and yogurt which suited us fine. There is a very friendly vibe in general with all the people staying there too, everyone says hello and its easy to get chatting to people by the pool, we really liked that. Every evening a staff member tidies the pool area so its spotless for everyone the next morning. If you want air-con, a fridge and safe its 65 Euros for a week which was fine. The hotel location is fantastic being so near the beach, supermarket and the restaurants and bars but still having a quiet, relaxed vibe. I would highly recommend staying here ! Thank you to all at the Roseland Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JulesSunshine2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have just returned from holiday and the Roseland Hotel once again has given myself and my husband a fantastic time. From the time you arrive until the time you leave nothing is too much trouble from all the staff at this hotel. Thank you everyone there for another great holiday.

1  Thank Shirley D
Reviewed 23 June 2014

when I read reviews people never put the main things first so let me, if you have aircon+fridge+safe its 90 euro for 2 weeks, breakfast is 8am - 10 am, towels changed every 3 days, bedding was once a week, plenty of sun beds, double balcony doors and a mossy screen also, cleaners are amazing, reception staff are astounding , and the barman who I can not spell was really good at his job and always wanted to natter which is great, cocktails are 2.80 euro between 6pm and 9pm, lots of tvs in the lounge area, sorry I forgot the amazing kitchen staff and waitresses who never stop working and always smiling and saying hello..
the beach and the walk to laganas is fantastic, im sad to say I had to leave after one week as my mum was taken into hospital in a serious condition, so I thank the ladys on reception who helped us phone Thomas cook and get us going home, our only regret is we forgot to leave the cleaners, barman and reception staff good tips as we had to rush to the airport but I promise I will return to say thanks in a special way..

Room tip: any room as they all face the pool, then again top floor because women wear noisy shoes when they are in a room above you..
5  Thank docker50
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Thanks to every body at Roselands just come back from another great holiday at the hotel every bodies friendly namley Maria Geoginia the maids and all the staff at breafast we will be back next year this will be our fourth year there small friendly hotel very clean in all areas quiet a real chill out place Angela & Alan (worcester England)

Room tip: we like hihg rooms over looking pool
1  Thank Alan M
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Fantastic breakfast. Very clean rooms. Staff are great. Happy to help. Nice clean pool area. Lots of sun beds. Pool bar food is great too at good prices. They have daily food specials too. Beach and bars close by. roseland is close to the airport but noise wise is ok. Will be returning next year. Only downside is thin walls and getting fresh towels every 3 days.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter C