“back next year”
Review of Roseland Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kalamaki
Roseland Hotel
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Kalamaki
Reviewed 14 July 2014

roseland is a great hotel. small and friendly. we have been here about 4/5 times. great clean hotel and lovely staff. pool is great and food is good. looking forward to going back next year with family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dawn e

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here for two weeks a couple of years ago, the hotel is immaculately clean, the staff are incredibly polite and friendly. The rooms are spotless and comfortable. Breakfast has a great selection and the menu for lunch and dinner if you wish to eat at the hotel is great ... A mix of traditional Greek and international dishes available, Greek night and barbecue is a must! Looking at coming here again in September.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KatiebrightonSussex
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our second holiday at the Roseland. Absolutely perfect,great food,friendly staff,exceptionally clean all over the hotel our housekeeper did an excellent job also. Wish we were there now. Thank you from MIke and Jo in Cornwall

1  Thank MichaelHutchens
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just back from a week at the Roseland Hotel. It was super clean, really friendly and just lovely. We had everything we needed. I would totally recommend it. Everyone we got talking to at the pool was really friendly too - it was a week of smiles all round from everyone! Clean and professional with a lovely atmosphere; if you are looking for a family run, personal, quiet hotel with a great pool this is your place.Thanks so much to everyone at the Roseland hotel for taking such good care of us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ems H
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have just returned from a week at the Roseland Hotel where myself (and my two friends) had a wonderful time. The staff are all so friendly, helpful, you can really feel how genuine they are.The hotel is so clean ( the cleaning staff do a fantastic job), our room ( a triple) was lovely with a balcony overlooking the pool. We never had a problem with noise, it was lovely and quiet. Breakfast is nice, we are vegetarian but there was eggs, bread, fruit ( melon and oranges) cereal and yogurt which suited us fine. There is a very friendly vibe in general with all the people staying there too, everyone says hello and its easy to get chatting to people by the pool, we really liked that. Every evening a staff member tidies the pool area so its spotless for everyone the next morning. If you want air-con, a fridge and safe its 65 Euros for a week which was fine. The hotel location is fantastic being so near the beach, supermarket and the restaurants and bars but still having a quiet, relaxed vibe. I would highly recommend staying here ! Thank you to all at the Roseland Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JulesSunshine2014
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have just returned from holiday and the Roseland Hotel once again has given myself and my husband a fantastic time. From the time you arrive until the time you leave nothing is too much trouble from all the staff at this hotel. Thank you everyone there for another great holiday.

1  Thank Shirley D
Reviewed 23 June 2014

when I read reviews people never put the main things first so let me, if you have aircon+fridge+safe its 90 euro for 2 weeks, breakfast is 8am - 10 am, towels changed every 3 days, bedding was once a week, plenty of sun beds, double balcony doors and a mossy screen also, cleaners are amazing, reception staff are astounding , and the barman who I can not spell was really good at his job and always wanted to natter which is great, cocktails are 2.80 euro between 6pm and 9pm, lots of tvs in the lounge area, sorry I forgot the amazing kitchen staff and waitresses who never stop working and always smiling and saying hello..
the beach and the walk to laganas is fantastic, im sad to say I had to leave after one week as my mum was taken into hospital in a serious condition, so I thank the ladys on reception who helped us phone Thomas cook and get us going home, our only regret is we forgot to leave the cleaners, barman and reception staff good tips as we had to rush to the airport but I promise I will return to say thanks in a special way..

Room Tip: any room as they all face the pool, then again top floor because women wear noisy shoes when they ar...