Roseland Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kalamaki
See available hotels
Amaryllis Hotel(Kalamaki)
Marelen Hotel(Kalamaki)
Hotel Macedonia(Kalamaki)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplenty of sunbedsair conlovely hotelnext yearthe main stripbeansfriendly barmanpool areagreat holidaysmall friendly hotelthomson repice creamon tapkalamaki beachjacket potatoplenty of choicegreek night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

well our first visit to kalamaki what can i say think we picked the best hotel .staff are so friendly.The rooms are spotless and very clean .food is excellent .near all bars and near beach .well be visiting this hotel again would recommend anybody to try this hotel and i can ensure you wont be disapointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank helen652014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Yet again a family trip to the fantastic Roseland Hotel with my family, we knew what to expect and again not disappointed, the staff very friendly, the rooms spotless,the food in the restaurant fantastic, the pool and kids area brilliant, I recommended the Roseland to friends and they loved it and will return, we will be looking to book again in the next year or so. Thank you to Katrina,Marina Vikki, Stefonos behind the bar, and of course Meg in the restaurant who took care of our every need, Thank you to everyone who made it another memorable holiday. Oliver my grandson will have some great memories of his first of many Roseland Hotel holiday's
Alan Thomas and family from Widnes Cheshire

Room Tip: For people less mobile rooms 201-201-203 are great as there is a gentle slope leading to the dinning room for breakfast and your evening meal's
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank alangail2011
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

It's hard to know what to write about the Roseland Hotel after you have been so many times. I guess the fact that I am a repeat visitor is a good review on it's own but this year I have special praise for everyone at the hotel. I was taken ill during my holiday and this led to me being hospitalised for 6 days. During my hospital stay, the staff all took turns to visit with water, towels (you don't get these in Greek hospitals) and some snacks - much better than the official holiday reps managed to be honest. After discharge and having missed my return flight, the owners did their best to get me a room (during the busy summer period) and asked after me every day. So I'm very grateful for everything that they did and they get 5* for that.
As for a proper review, well it's the same as always. Nice, clean rooms, superb accomodating staff and aimed at a family and quiet clientele.
Breakfast is the mixture of english and continental food that it always has been and the bar in the evening has a nice mixture of beers, cocktails (and tea for those of us on hospital anti-biotics).
The only downsides that I could mention are that some of the entertainment items are getting a bit worn. The pool table in particular has seen better days. It's a very good hotel though and I appreciate everything that they have helped me with this year.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 July 2014

A really lovely, small hotel. The staff are all terrific, the food is good value for money (we went half-board), and it is very clean. Only a 5min walk from the lovely beach and the main 'strip'. Special mention to Stefanos behind the bar...top bloke. Just a lovely island, the clearest blue seas I've ever seen, and very friendly people everywhere. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank IanMacQueen
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We have just returned from 2 week holiday at this hotel. The hotel itself is lovely. its clean and the rooms are modern. Prior to flying out, i personally emailed the hotel just to confirm we got free air conditioning with our stay as it stated in our booking. We was told they now charge for the aircon as of April this year and we would need to pay for this! This we was unhappy about and showed them an email as proof. They agreed to give us the aircon for free and asked that we didnt tell anyone or make a fuss about what had happened. We was happy with this and forgot about it. Despite this me and my partner spent our holiday out of the hotel and at the beach/ on trips ect. The hotel has no entertainment/music on in the days/evenings so we went out and did our own thing in bars ect. Our flight home was at 6am in the morning and was to be picked up at 3am in the morning. Our check out time was 12pm the day before. We asked 3 days before leaving if we could keep our room for the extra hours, we was advised to return 24 hours before checkout to ask. We returned then to be told to return at 6PM that night!!! Fuming about this me and my partner proceeded to look for another hotel for the night just incase we was unable to keep the room. We returned at 6pm to be told we couldn't keep our room (UNSHOCKED)!!! We was VERY unhappy with the customer service here and unless you have decent flights I would refrain from coming here. I fell they were very uncaring.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple