“The best adress in Kardamena”
Review of Avli Restaurant

Avli Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Kardamena
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family run Traditional Restaurant based on homemade recipes made with freshly grow produce.• A large selection of mezedes and other local starters.• Variety of over 65 Greek and International wine• Choose your wine from our extensive wine cellar• Enjoy your meal in the garden of one of the original houses to have been built in KardamenaA Family run restaurant in the center of Kardamena.The ambiance of the quartyard and the fresh homemade food are the reason that it was award as one of the Top 300 restaurants in all Greece for the last 7 years.Only a visit can give you the feeling and the taste of Greece, in a purely Greek traditional restaurant.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

A private place hidden in the city... Wonderfull place ! The food is great, the people (you have to taste the typical lamb) and the people very kindfull. Simply the best restaurant in the city.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,765)

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Was well impressed when my wife and I checked out this restaurant after getting it recommended by friends / people we met on holiday and checking out trip advisor.

This is a secluded off the main street via and alleyway restaurant that has everything you could ask for. The courtyard is fantastic, the staff friendly, helpful and give great service, and the food was really really good and not over priced either.

Its a hidden Gem, just make sure you don't walk by.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I did not visit Greece since 10 years or so, and I must say that I really enjoyed the week I spent in Kos where people were very friendly.
A good general surprise has been the quality of the food, and particularly in that restaurant that did not only provide a good atmosphere, but also excellent food and wines. I recommend the lamb, but there were plenty of other choices too, like sword fish. Do not order too much however, because portions are comfortable and you will probably get more than what you thought. Wines were unexpectedly good, both white and red (I must say I am not a fan of retsina, and paid the price).
Both my wife and myself enjoyed it so much that we ate there nearly everyday. I wish this restaurant a lot of success.

2  Thank Zorbeck L
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had one of our last meals here before going home and it was very good. Friendly service good atmosphere and tasty food. Wish we had tried it sooner. Will be on my list if back in kardamena again.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went here a couple of times during our holiday. Food excellent, staff friendly and helpful. Plenty to choose from the menu.