“brilliant for a first holiday!” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Stergia Apartments
Ranked #32 of 39 Hotels in Kardamena
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“brilliant for a first holiday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have recently just come back from my first girls holiday in kos! We stayed at the stergia and the staff were lovely the pool was extremely clean and the rooms were reasonably clean too! don't get the bed or the towels dirty as you do get charged 30 euro. For a cheap holiday you get what you've paid for.I would definitely book up with club 18-30 the reps are amazing especially charlotte & james their full of banter & made sure we were having an amazing time! our nights were sorted for the week! I'm glad I booked up with club 18-30 as it was our first holiday we had no idea what to expect, where to go or what to do so we were reliant on our reps to make our holiday & they absolutely did I couldn't fault them at all! I would definitely recommend this holiday & hotel I would love to go back & see everyone again! thanks for the amazing holiday!

2 Thank jennifer1996x

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cumnock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am recently back from Kos in Greece, and what a fantastic holiday it was ! it was my first proper holiday away with my friend, and perfect isn't even the word ! The reps Charlotte and James were so accommodating and amazing, the Stergia hotel was amazing and the staff couldn't have been any nicer ! I cant believe how much you got for such a small price, valuje for money is an understatement. the reps had arranged amazing activities to do at night to really get the party going in KOS but you get the day to yourself to relax and have a look around ! because of Charlotte and James i am now going to apply to be a rep and im also planning my next holiday with club 18-30. Best reps. Best Hotel. Best Holiday

Room Tip: Bring mosqito reppellent and request stergia 2, stergia 2 has the pool and amazing staff, rooms on...
2 Thank Allana-Spoon-Harte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I recently came back from Kos and have had such an amazing time! Kos is probably one of the best places to go to, especially if you go with Club 18-30. Our reps James and Charlotte at the Stergia made our week even better! Taking us out into the bars and clubs, getting messy, having such a laugh with them. They know the best places to take you to. Of course if you want, you dont need to do the events with Club 18-30 but if I was you, i'd definitely do it because it makes your week! Best decision i've ever made. Not only that, Stergia 2 was such a good hotel. Especially the owner Stella who was like my second mum for the week calling me and my friend 'her babies'. It's made me want to return and stay all Summer! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone planning on coming to Kos- it's a decent hotel with everything you'll need for your stay and of course, the Club 18-30 events in the evenings.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank georgie d
Glasgow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Myself and 6 other guys went to the Stergia at the beginning of June for a week, we've been away with 18-30 before so weren't expecting the ritz on arrival, the hotel was very welcoming on arrival and rooms were basic but decent for the price of the holiday. We loved our week in Kos and are currently deep in the holiday blues!! The reps were sensational! James and Charlotte couldn't have been nicer to us and both were a major part in our overall holiday enjoyment and experience! Though Charlotte pretends she's welsh and James's Scottish accent is horrific! Overall though Kos was a fantastic week for us and was up there with one of our best holidays to date! The reps I feel brought everyone together and made everyone feel included in the experience! They even joined us for a pre events beverage which shows how down to earth they are. I wish them all a fantastic summer and wouldn't happily return to the Stergia again! Thanks guys from all the Glasgow team

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Darryl1991
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed in Stergia 1 from 5th June - 12th June 2014. Paying so little I wasn't expecting any form of luxury but being the first guests of the 2014 season I was expecting our hotel room to be clean!

We arrived at the hotel to a massive punch hole in our bathroom door and a door that you had to slam shut for it to close. Guests are charged for breaks in the room yet this one wasn't fixed before we came. We also arrived to a filthy bathroom that looked like it had been used, it was so bad we had to go buy bleach before using it and cleaned down the rest of the room with wipes and bleach before we even unpacked our bags!

Although we were 'self-catering' the pans we did have (we had two) were not useable as they desperately needed cleaning/throwing away. We only had only two plugs sockets in the whole room, both high in the middle of a wall nowhere near the beds, a mirror or a table. This was a nightmare being two girls, wanting to listen to music, charge a phone and use straighteners. One of the plug sockets was actually for the cooker so we really only had one socket. That one plug socket was very temperamental and sometimes didn't work.

I had been in a few rooms in Stergia 2 and it was completely different to Stergia 1. If I stayed in Steriga 2 I could honestly give this hotel a 5* rating. It was so much cleaner, more modern, the WiFi worked and you were close to the pool and hotel bar. Only downside was the amount of spiders, cockroaches and grasshoppers but what do you expect when you're in Greece and near the ground floor.

After we had got over the fact our room was very dirty the holiday begun. The owner Stella is lovely, nothing was ever too much. She was like a 2nd mum, always giving us compliments, offering us drinks/food and looking out for us which mosquitoes and offering us the safe for our passports (if lost you'd have to go to a different Greek Island to get a new one). I wouldn't really like to call her family staff but they were all very lovely and helpful too. Apart from the cleaner who didn't speak a word of English and therefore didn't understand 'can I have a new bed sheet?'. We didn't eat all of our lunch one day and they asked us why so they could improve on it next time which I thought was pretty good. The club 1830 reps, Charlotte & James, were amazing and honestly made our holiday! I'd recommend staying here just to meet them!

The location is amazing, not far from the beach, supermarkets and pubs/clubs.
Other that the little blips the hotel is perfect for a week away club1830. I honestly believe if Steriga 1 was cleaned better and upgraded a little it would feel like a home away from home. It is a shame to write a mixed review as Stergia 2 was amazing.

Room Tip: If you are scared of spiders/insects try and ask for a higher room.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Ashford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Booked by accident but bloody loved it free bars over few nights. The 2reps James and Charlotte absolutely hot (hehe). Really recommend this for party animals there's paint parties Boat parties, Also a great way to make new mates stayed in contact with them all.

1 Thank Scottkellar
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Recently just got back from my holiday to Greece! We traveled with Thomas Cook and it was a 18-30's package holiday!! I would highly recommend it to everyone even though we went in a party holiday there is something there for everyone! The reps where so fun and friendly to get alone with and I now classify them as friends we have kept I touch! The hotel was lovely and the staff very very happy to help I believe it was very good value for money! The nights out which the reps had planned were fun and they really took care of your every need! I would defiantly do it again especially if I had Charlotte and James as reps again!! Where you off next year guys because we are booking with you!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are fab we had a walk down room and it was lovely and quiet!
1 Thank Zoe-Ann J