“STERGIA”
Review of Stergia Apartments

Stergia Apartments
Ranked #34 of 39 Hotels in Kardamena
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Me and my 3 friends stayed here first week of August. Family run hotel, pool and bar area is nice and clean, food was decent. rooms were pretty much what to expect for the price, air con deffo worth getting. free wifi in the bar/pool area. Kos nightlife is alright for a first holdiay, fairly busy(ish) 2 main clubs which do different things each night. we went with Club 18-30 and paid 200 Euro each for the weeks events, at first we were unsure whether it was worth it but in the end it probably was, if you went out on your own each night you would get bored and spend a lot more. the events with the reps where decent and something new each night, bar crawls, games entry in to clubs etc. for a first lads holiday it was just right. all 18 year old and had a top week.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lewishe

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Me and my five friends went on our first girls holiday staying here! If you are going on an 18-30 holiday with Thomas Cook be prepared for the €210 package for the week (optional)
The hotel tried to make us pay €100 for a stained mattress. They said we had wet the bed in which the rep was saying he knows we did. Our friends also got framed to pay €30 for a broken chair which was broken before they arrived. We refused to pay. Our kettle did not turn off once it was on so beware! The fridge wouldn't close and there was no water pressure in the shower so we used our friends in another room. When you arrive please check mattresses, cooking facilities, everything! Make sure you have everything you need and you inform the manager of the issues ASAP!! The maid will only mop the floor so make sure you ask for new sheets and towels. The pool area and bar area was lovely! We had an amazing holiday meeting amazing people. The manager called Stella was lovely to us, very friendly. The cocktails and drinks are fairly expensive so you can buy bottles and canned drinks at the 100metre away supermarket! Food was lovely and felt welcomed. Free wifi at the bar and in room 21 as it is so close to the bar area

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank EmilyMG2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my best friend went on our first girls holiday together and stayed in stergia 2. The hotel was amazing, family run making it very friendly and always had a warm atmosphere! Only problem was the shower in our room didn't work too well and if the sheets got stained you get a €15 fine per sheet...food was lovely, good prices! Make sure you try the dogs bollocks cocktail!!!
Air con and safe cost us €50 for the week and the a air con worked brilliantly! Definitely worth the money!
Our 18-30 rep James was so easy to get along with, such a laugh! Definitely worth booking onto the nights out! Make great friends and have a great time out! (Around €200 for the week) well worth the money!
Couldn't if asked for a better holiday!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Emilyyy96
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have recently just come back from my first girls holiday in kos! We stayed at the stergia and the staff were lovely the pool was extremely clean and the rooms were reasonably clean too! don't get the bed or the towels dirty as you do get charged 30 euro. For a cheap holiday you get what you've paid for.I would definitely book up with club 18-30 the reps are amazing especially charlotte & james their full of banter & made sure we were having an amazing time! our nights were sorted for the week! I'm glad I booked up with club 18-30 as it was our first holiday we had no idea what to expect, where to go or what to do so we were reliant on our reps to make our holiday & they absolutely did I couldn't fault them at all! I would definitely recommend this holiday & hotel I would love to go back & see everyone again! thanks for the amazing holiday!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jennifer1996x
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I am recently back from Kos in Greece, and what a fantastic holiday it was ! it was my first proper holiday away with my friend, and perfect isn't even the word ! The reps Charlotte and James were so accommodating and amazing, the Stergia hotel was amazing and the staff couldn't have been any nicer ! I cant believe how much you got for such a small price, valuje for money is an understatement. the reps had arranged amazing activities to do at night to really get the party going in KOS but you get the day to yourself to relax and have a look around ! because of Charlotte and James i am now going to apply to be a rep and im also planning my next holiday with club 18-30. Best reps. Best Hotel. Best Holiday

Room Tip: Bring mosqito reppellent and request stergia 2, stergia 2 has the pool and amazing staff, rooms on...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Allana-Spoon-Harte
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I recently came back from Kos and have had such an amazing time! Kos is probably one of the best places to go to, especially if you go with Club 18-30. Our reps James and Charlotte at the Stergia made our week even better! Taking us out into the bars and clubs, getting messy, having such a laugh with them. They know the best places to take you to. Of course if you want, you dont need to do the events with Club 18-30 but if I was you, i'd definitely do it because it makes your week! Best decision i've ever made. Not only that, Stergia 2 was such a good hotel. Especially the owner Stella who was like my second mum for the week calling me and my friend 'her babies'. It's made me want to return and stay all Summer! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone planning on coming to Kos- it's a decent hotel with everything you'll need for your stay and of course, the Club 18-30 events in the evenings.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank georgie d
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Myself and 6 other guys went to the Stergia at the beginning of June for a week, we've been away with 18-30 before so weren't expecting the ritz on arrival, the hotel was very welcoming on arrival and rooms were basic but decent for the price of the holiday. We loved our week in Kos and are currently deep in the holiday blues!! The reps were sensational! James and Charlotte couldn't have been nicer to us and both were a major part in our overall holiday enjoyment and experience! Though Charlotte pretends she's welsh and James's Scottish accent is horrific! Overall though Kos was a fantastic week for us and was up there with one of our best holidays to date! The reps I feel brought everyone together and made everyone feel included in the experience! They even joined us for a pre events beverage which shows how down to earth they are. I wish them all a fantastic summer and wouldn't happily return to the Stergia again! Thanks guys from all the Glasgow team

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Darryl1991
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kardamena
Fania Apartments
#177 of 219 in Kos
Agrelli Hotel
Agrelli Hotel
#25 of 39 in Kardamena

Been to Stergia Apartments? Share your experiences!