“Allocation on arrival”

Zouboulia Apartments
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the zaboulia to be greeted in the bar area which is clean and tidy. Dino took our cases to our room which although is basic is functional and clean. The pool area is clean and has plenty of sunbeds and a pool bar. The apartments are set back from the road so quiet but ideally situated for pubs, bars and restaurants.
We are only a 5 min walk to the beach which has plenty of sunbeds and it appears to have little swell.
I would recommend kardamena as a destination for all ages

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Raisinghell

Reviewed 13 August 2012

its clean basic good pool great toasties from dino great location me and my wife have been twice id recommend it for sure ticks all the boxes its right in the center of where you need to be next to louis supermarket and a 30 second walk onto the main bar street

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robert_coles78
Reviewed 23 June 2012

These apartments are only 200m away from the beach and located next door to louis supermarket which is a bonus only 2 min walk into bar street ideal for a good night out and night clubs are just round the corner, so really in a good position for everything. bar down stairs not that cheap but ok for a beer before you head out.

Room Tip: put all your passports and money in a safe be warned...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ash186411
Reviewed 21 September 2011

We arrived at the apartments in the middle of the night. We thought we were in the middle of nowhere. Turns out we were about 2-3 min walk from everything and it was just quiet. Our holiday company messed up our booking and dino wasn't expecting us so was not there. He lived nearby so we found out from another bar so we went to get him up. Even though he wasn't expecting us he looked after us and made sure we had somewhere to sleep that night. The apartments were basic but served their purpose. Floors were mopped daily and bedding and towels were clean twice a week. Kardemena itself was nice, really friendly and good fun. The bands bar was brilliant and so were the staff. All in all a great time. Ps thanks dino :-)

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Majesticarnold
Reviewed 20 September 2011

me and my fiance came to the Zouboulia for 2 weeks, aug/sept 2011.... the worst 2* acommodation we've ever come accross.... on arrival they were very dirty, the toilet was broken and leaking, mattress dirty and bed broken, that was just the start, there's too many problems to mention... the owners are very unprofessional and weren't interested in the slightest about our concerns, the cleaner doesn't know the meaning of the word and just walked into your room whenever she felt like it, especially early mornings when we were asleep!!!!
we will never come here again and will tell everyone to avoid at all costs!!!!!!

Room Tip: don't use this acommodation... avoid at all costs, unless you're not bothered about cleanlin...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank daztracy
Reviewed 25 July 2011

What can I say about Zouboulia?! Very easy! Very well located, friendly people, clean, very nice poll area, nice drinks, delicious snacks and the best Mojito in the whole Kardamena!
Dino it is a very nice guy and became a good friend! Family business, very comfortable place to stay. I really felt my self home. It's not a luxury hotel, but to be honest I loved that place.
For sure I can come back.
I recommend!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kikimiranda
Reviewed 18 July 2011

If you want luxury then these aren't the apartments for you but if you just want somewhere to shower and sleep then they are fine. Very basic as you'd expect in Greece but clean enough. Nice pool area. Dino is fantastic I owe him a debt of gratitude for looking after me! Apartments a couple of minutes walk from the main streets but far enough away not to be disturbed at night if you want to sleep. Really enjoyed my holiday and I'd be happy to return. My only comment is to take some mosquito stuff as my friend was bitten to death but they never touched me!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends