We spent a week in Hilton DoubleTree in Kos and it was just one of the best vacations I ever had. Well, the scenery is gorgeous, the staff nice and welcoming always asking about us and being super friendly. We had the regular twin room which was awesome huge and clean. The beach is beautiful and clean and main thing here is peace, quiet and relaxation. I read some of the more negative things people had to say and I think you should know what to expect. This is not a family hotel with lots of kids activities. I think it's probably a little bit pricier cause it's not an all-inclusive. But you get to enjoy a totally stress-free environment. Tennis courts are nice (but do get your own equipment if you're serious), indoors pools excellent for colder days. The only thing that was just a little bit annoying was that you can't even get water free of charge for dinner and you are expected to spend quite a lot of money if you stay there for more than a couple of days. Thanks for a great vacation and hope to be there again soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helona Resort is a beautiful establishment with an impressive architecture. Small buildings scattered in beautiful gardens, elegant domes, cobbled alleys and natural materials such as stone, wood and marble, allow the entire complex to blend harmoniously with the surrounding, peaceful landscape. Large windows and openings offer a fantastic view to the sunny Aegean Sea and lighten up all interior spaces. Twenty-one infinity pools enable water to flow from one to the other, inviting guests to dive into summer happiness. The resort sits on a gentle hill that overlooks the beautiful Helona beach, on the southern coast of Kos island, at a peaceful area called Gourniatis, only 11 km from Kos international airport (KGS) and 4 km off the lively village Kardamena. Kos town is about 35 km away.Helona Resort has a delightful collection of spacious guest rooms, cosy family rooms, luxurious suites and private villas. Many of the rooms enjoy the extra privilege of a shared swimming pool in front of their terrace whilst others have lovely gardens spreading in front of them. Each one of the suites and villas has its own private pool. The resort has two restaurants, three bars, a spa and a conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Helona Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helona Resort (Aka Doubletree By Hilton Resort Kos-Helona) Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Resort Kos/Kardamena