The resort is in a beautiful place. facilities are maintained and quite new. the rooms are very spacious (we had a superior family room). housekeeping is approximate, not five stars. also the service during dinner (buffet) is cumbersome and rather slow. the buffet is well stocked, the food varied every day and there is plenty of choice. the a la carte restaurant is located by the pool, the waiters very friendly, the menu is interesting but could be more varied, fairly priced (very expensive water). between the pool and the beach there is a snack bar serving sandwiches and salads. Note that the wifi you take at the pool restaurant, lobby, snack bar. the beach is great for the location, it may be cleaned with more effort (cigarette butts and other debris). in the pool is forbidden to reserve sunbeds leaving towels, unfortunately there is some offender. on the beach there is a ban, those seeking a place is certain to find it if it falls within the 9:30 to 10:00 a.m.. Helona the resort is a very good structure that we suggest for families with small children. we spent two weeks very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helona Resort is a beautiful establishment with an impressive architecture. Small buildings scattered in beautiful gardens, elegant domes, cobbled alleys and natural materials such as stone, wood and marble, allow the entire complex to blend harmoniously with the surrounding, peaceful landscape. Large windows and openings offer a fantastic view to the sunny Aegean Sea and lighten up all interior spaces. Twenty-one infinity pools enable water to flow from one to the other, inviting guests to dive into summer happiness. The resort sits on a gentle hill that overlooks the beautiful Helona beach, on the southern coast of Kos island, at a peaceful area called Gourniatis, only 11 km from Kos international airport (KGS) and 4 km off the lively village Kardamena. Kos town is about 35 km away.Helona Resort has a delightful collection of spacious guest rooms, cosy family rooms, luxurious suites and private villas. Many of the rooms enjoy the extra privilege of a shared swimming pool in front of their terrace whilst others have lovely gardens spreading in front of them. Each one of the suites and villas has its own private pool. The resort has two restaurants, three bars, a spa and a conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Helona Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helona Resort (Aka Doubletree By Hilton Resort Kos-Helona) Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Hotel Kardamena
- Helona Resort Kos/Kardamena