Kool Pool Review
Accommodation Comments: My friends and I have just returned from a months holiday at Kool Pool, Kardamena. We weren't aware, when we booked, that this accommodation is more suited to 18-30's than older people, the music was extremely loud round the pool and, although my friend and I were ok with this, we had older people with us who would've liked it turned down slightly so thay could talk amongst themselves and with others.
Peter, the owner was brilliant, taking the time out every day to sit and talk with guests, even, on occasions, handing out free drinks even though we didn't expect this. The once weekly BBQ was fantastic, masses of food and a glass of wine included, it was so good infact that friends of ours, staying at another accommodation, came to the BBQ on 2 occasions, we did 3, greedy pigs!!
The pools at this accommodation are big and there are plenty of sunbeds, complete with mattresses, the boys and girls who work in the bars in the village at night spend their afternoons round the pool here and are a good crowd, Jack and Martin in particular and when they're marching round the pool to the strains of 'Stop the Cavalry' the place rocks, BRILLIANT stuff. Jasmine, the cook and otherwise jack of all trades, is a lovely girl and if you have any particular requests will do her very best to accommodate you.
We have stayed in Kardamena on 3 previous occasions and have MANY friends so try to share our time between them, unfortunately this didn't go down too well with everyone at Kool Pool but the money we brought in, in our opinion, far exceeded the money they lost when we weren't there, our friends had breakfast there virtually every day, something in the afternoon too and, as I stated previously, other friends, staying at another accommodation ate there also most days so, considering it IS a self catering accommodation and we do have friends domiciled in Kardamena we feel that we should be able to spend our time and money elsewhere if we want to.
I would like to thank Peter, Jasmine, Jack and Martin for all they did to make our 2012 holiday so good and to reccommend Peter's Kool Pool to anyone 'young at heart' but if it's peace and quiet you want I feel this is not the place for you. I do hope this review is helpful. 'HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE'. Claire St Ives
Resort Comments: There is nothing to dislike about Kardamena or it's people
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of Kardamena, Peters Kool Pool studios and apartments are basic, clean and well appointed and offer everything you will need to enjoy a self catering holiday. Each room has a kitchenette consisting of fridge, kettle, 2 ring table top cooker, cutlery and basic cooking utensils. Every room is a good size and has either one or two balconies. We have studios to accommodate couples, groups of three people and we have family apartments for four to five people. Air conditioning and safe boxes available. Our prices for each room type vary depending on the time of the season. Our full pool bar has helpful staff and provides good food and drink from morning until night and offers a friendly welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Peters Kool Pool Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peters Kool Pool Studios And Apartments
- Peters Kool Pool Studios & Apartments Hotel Kardamena
- Peters Kool Pool Studios & Apartments Kos/Kardamena