“Scrumptious”

Ranked #41 of 77 Restaurants in Kardamena
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We've visited Kardamena on two other occasions but had never been to this restaurant as we had always tended to go for local fare, boy have we been missing out !!
The lamb, beef, pork & turkey are all cooked to perfection and unlike some carverys not dried up. Then having said that is such a popular eatery the food goes very quickly. The selection of veg was so welcome as this is something we tend to miss on holiday. We were lucky because Natalie (Nissia Kamares) would phone the restaurant before we went and ask them to put some pork crackling to one side for us and it was perfection.
One night we both had pudding, but that was from pure greed not hunger !!
Dj you are fast becoming a legend with your skills in the kitchen.
One thing that does bewilder me is why would some one put photos on this site of a building that is nothing to do with this restaurant. Baffling !!

Thank you Jo for your hospitality and see you all in 2015

1  Thank Melonia38

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Not usually a person that eats English food when on holiday but so many people were saying "you must try it" so I had a break from the Greek food and to be fair it was better than I have at home !

plenty of choice and me being a greedy person loved the fact that you can have as much as you want and go back for seconds or thirds if you are really hungry, the only problem was I ate that much that I could not even think about having one of the great puddings !

Jo was friendly and the sort of person who makes you feel you have known her for years, even though it was my one and only meeting , don't worry about Jo being a friend of mine on facebook , it is only since visiting Ellie's that I now call her a friend !
maybe you will too after a visit ......

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I work in a cavery and this one is amazing... The restaurant is named after the little girl Ellie we give her our phone to play with while we where eating. Soo made my day going there it's only open Sundays though :( xx

Reviewed 6 November 2012

3 different choices of meat turkey beef or pork all very tender and juicy.you help yourself to veg and pots again good choice and different varietys also two different gravys and you have the option to go back for seconds!!we didnt as we were full but it was very good quality and really enjoyed it good value too

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I don't know why they're only open on Sundays.

Very good value for money, friendly atmosphere and plenty of food. I don't remember the last time I got so stuffed for just 8 euros!

And I even had a home-made apple crumble with custard, which I don't think I'd had since sometime in the '90s...can't wait for next Sunday!