“Fantastic”
Review of Pelagos

Pelagos
Ranked #4 of 71 Restaurants in Kardamena
Good for: Groups, View, Child-friendly, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Pelagos is a fantastic place to visit,eat,and generally relax and have fun. I have never been disappointed, but you cannot please all the people all the time and anyone who says they can probably lie. I have my table reserved for seven days and nights eating at Pelagos.

2 Thank houtingdave

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kos Town, Greece
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magnificent”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I've visited it with my family and my friends and i can say it's the best restaurant i've ever been.Satisfied with the food and the service,i'll give a bravo to the guys for their excellent work!!I'm waiting to open it and give a visit again.I suggest you,if you ever go or plan to go to Kos,Kardamaina visit it dr.Stomachologist Mike waits for you to cure your hungry!!!!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Salvatore A
Greece
“Over-rated & over-priced”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Having read good reviews about this place, I made a visit with my husband and I have to say the food didn't live up to its reputations. The service was quick and friendly (but then we were the only customers...) but everything else was mediocre with rip-off prices. I thought they made a mistake when I saw the portion of calamari consisted of no more than 5 pieces of calamari! The menu is big but most dips and sauces were ready made bought stuff. I find that restaurants in Kardamena are generally over-priced and Pelagos is definitely one of them.

• Visited September 2011
Nottingham
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We have been going to Kardemena for over 10 years now and remember this restaurant when it was set a street further back and called Aramis.

It is one the many reasons we keep returning to Kardemena. Everything about this restaraunt is amazing, the food, the service even the views.

Our only problem is not enough days in a 2 week holiday to get all of your favourite meals in. We are booked for Kardemena for the end of August and cannot wait for the first night meal. What better place to be than sat watching the sunset over the sea, cold Mythos in hand waiting for the first meal of your holiday the sea bass.....no the lamb kleftico......no the swordfish........maybe the beef stamnas.

Oh well at least I have 7 months left before I need to decide, just hope that is long enough! The only certainty will be excellent food, great service, wonderful atmosphere and friendly staff.

• Visited August 2011
Kos, Dhodhekanisos, Greece
“Food with love!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I have been for several times at Pelagos Restaurant and I had a great time there with my friends. Pelagos is one of those restaurants where you want to get back, once you have been there: because of the organic traditional wine, because of the Greek atmosphere, but most of all because of the staff who cook and serve you the food with love! So, moussaka, grandmother s lamb, fresh seafood, steaks, home made cheesecake, my favorite garlic mushrooms and so many others, cooked so excellent by the chefs of Pelagos, will add a plus to your trip to Greece.

• Visited July 2011