we stayed as a couple, from 4th may May to 11th. weather was not fantastic but were able to top up the tan on the last day before we left. ALL of the staff were really friendly, there was always someone cleaning wherever u were, so the place was spotless. Dining was a joy in the restaurant. The maitre d, Vasyle, mistook us for Russians and was so apologetic, but we had some laughs with him all week. There was always something different to choose from. Only negative thing was sometimes the food in the turines on the side was cold rather than hot. The two a la carte restaurants, that you have to book the previous day, were really nice too, both staff and food wise. We did 3 trips, Nisyros the volcano island, Kos shopping and the island tour. Bit disappointed with them but each to their own. The guide on the volcano tour was Costa or Constantinas. He was really passionate about the history of the Dodecanese islands, and very interesting to listen to. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that wants to visit kos, but be prepared to climb plenty of steps!! One other drawback was that the bar was only manned by one person and there were nearly always queues, as the hotel was full most of the time, mainly with Russians.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five-star all-inclusive SUMMER PALACE BEACH HOTEL, at a short distance from the traditional village Kardamena in Kos, promises unforgettable holidays, offering 360o views of the shimmering sea. Guest accommodation includes 252 rooms and suites, reflecting traditional hospitality in combination with the services of a lush hotel. The hotel with its client-centered philosophy, like all MITSIS HOTELS, offers a variety of leisure and sports choices, including an outdoor swimming pool with sea water, a Relax Atrium with an indoor swimming pool, a water park with huge water slides available for children above the age of 8, a fully equipped gym, two tennis courts, a bridge room, beach volley, beach football and many other services, such as the water sports centre with water ski, jet-ski, paragliding, rings, catamaran sailing, banana boat, diving lessons, horse riding, cycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mitsis Summer Palace Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Summer Palace Kardamena
- Summer Palace Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Summer Palace Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena